PDA

View Full Version : Is that your Final Answer?????????

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-11-2004, 09:34 PM
On Hockey Hotline/Empire Sports Report update Josh says that we should know where Vincent is going to play in a couple of days it's going to either be the BILLS, Cincinatti, or Kansas City. :cheers:

bills_7
03-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
On Hockey Hotline/Empire Sports Report update Josh says that we should know where Vincent is going to play in a couple of days it's going to either be the BILLS, Cincinatti, or Kansas City. :cheers:

do u think TV already knows where he wants to go or is he in it for the money???

BuffaloSkyMaster
03-11-2004, 09:56 PM
:bling: :$: :100: :up:

Gunzlingr
03-11-2004, 10:19 PM
How many threads with this title are we going to start?

lordofgun
03-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04

Josh Mora...master of the obvious.

shelby
03-12-2004, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Romes
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/8165251.htm

In other news, it appears as if free-agent cornerback Troy Vincent is close to making a decision on where he will play next season, with Cincinnati and Carolina emerging as the two finalists.

Though Vincent has not visited the Panthers in Carolina, he has kept the lines of communication open with them even as he has made visits to Buffalo, Cincinnati and Kansas City. The Panthers freed $3.6 million of salary-cap room yesterday when they released offensive tackle Todd Steussie and the St. Louis Rams matched an offer sheet Carolina had given to tight end Brandon Manumaleuna, a restricted free agent.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. TD is a smarter man than I but I really hope he does not set us back with this offseason. I know it is early and we can't sign everyone, i just hope he knows something that we all don't.

click here (http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?threadid=40852)