• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Dolphins close on David Boston...

Per the Miami papers:

They also signed OT John St. Clair, P Matt Turk and Sammy Morris.

I find it odd that they will bring in a talented head case like Boston, but their OL is going to be a complete wreck.
  • Marino13Phins
    Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
    • Oct 2003

Our oline will be better then you think. We are extremely close if we didn't already officially agree with macintosh.

Boston will be a better more calm player in miami. We have a wr coach he likes, he called him his "2nd father" he was his wr coach in zona.

Comment

• Thailog80
      Im not a chick!
      • Apr 2003

Thats okay.....Mcgee or Thomas will shut em down.....(sarcasm on)

"Let's Roll"
      Todd Beamer
      Flight 93
      9/11/01

Comment

• Marino13Phins
        Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
        • Oct 2003

Have you not been around lately? Or did you chane your sig pic, b/c I know I haven't seen her in a while! heh.

Comment

• Pride
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
          Our oline will be better then you think. We are extremely close if we didn't already officially agree with macintosh.
          What the hell did you just say??

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Boston will be a better more calm player in miami. We have a wr coach he likes, he called him his "2nd father" he was his wr coach in zona.
            Any chance you could ask either Nostrodamus or Ms. Cleo (whoever that is you asked) for the NY Lotto nos. ?
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

Keep telling yourself that. No matter how much things change, things stay the same. Boston is the same person he always has been. I think Miami will regret this by the end of this season.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

let me jump up in the air and click my heels.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

Wow, this is great news! Boston is the WORST!!!! Plus he's a head case! Perfect fit!

I'm shocked that Miami would go for a guy like that!
                  Resign our own guys!

Comment

• #1NY PhinFan
                    • Mar 2004

Blah blah blah blah...wow..buffalo offering no real arguement, just jealousy because they pick up no one. Spikes, Malloy, added nothing last year, my fantasy team sucked because your "D" folded, and BledSUCKS..that guys done. Boston is a risk, but that's what a team does to win a SB instead of bringing the same team back four straight times to keep losing.
                    Wide Right, Forward Lateral, No Goal, In the Crease...Always an excuse for losing in Buffalo. More WHINE with that cheese!!!
                    **** the bills

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

LMAO!!!!!!!

David Boston!!!!!!!!

JOKE!!!!!!!
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by #1NY PhinFan
                        Blah blah blah blah...wow..buffalo offering no real arguement, just jealousy because they pick up no one. Spikes, Malloy, added nothing last year, my fantasy team sucked because your "D" folded, and BledSUCKS..that guys done. Boston is a risk, but that's what a team does to win a SB instead of bringing the same team back four straight times to keep losing.
                        Yeah I'm sure jealous of you guys getting Boston the always injured roid freak. Besides I'm sure he'll love cathing passes from A.J Feelme!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

How funny is it that the 3 most dysfunctional teams in football, Oakland, Baltimore and Miami, are the teams going after Boston!

All 3 teams sign thugs, losers and mental cases and don’t understand why their teams melt down at the worst possible moments.
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by #1NY PhinFan
                            How about trying to tell us what is so great about a guy who has injury/character problems.

I won't argue that there is a possibility that he could pan out just like RW. I wouldn't bet that Boston would be an instant success though.

There are possitives and negatives. Try listing them finfan.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                              • Jul 2003

I don't care what you say, Boston is a class A dog and always will be. He is an amazing talent, but he is not a team player. He is an odd guy who doesn't get along with his own teammates, and on the field he gives periodic effort. He never has really put up great numbers against good teams, but is the king of garbage time.

Also Miami's OL is truly in disarray. It was their weakness last season and is shaping up to be even worse this year. McIntosh won't even be healthy to start the season, and he was an underachiever in SD. Really, I wonder what they are doing down there, but they are going to waste the best years of Ricky Williams career by having him run behind a 2nd-rate OL, like they did last year.

Did you hear what Howie Long had to say about Miami? I think he is right on the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X