PDA

View Full Version : WCoastFin's Week 7 Power Rankings...

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 04:10 PM
Not much has changed.....Last Week I put the Fins at #1 and this week they stay on top...even though some of you disagreed last week and made some foolish comments, I still believe you have some football knowledge and not only agree, but admit that you were mistakingly wrong.....with that being said here is this weeks Power Rankings....

THIS WEEK / LAST WEEK
1.Dolphins---1 (what can be said)
2.Broncos---2(Even though they lost,they are still one of the best)
3.Saints---4 (Proving they are one of the best also)
4.Packers---5(Win vs. Defending Champs, The Pack may be back)
5.Raiders---3 (still havent played a good team and the lost :huh: )
6.Buccaneers---8(Still havent convinced me, But winning games)
7.Chargers---6 (Lots of effort in a close game, a Win is a Win)
8.Eagles---7 (Which team will show up?)
9.49ers---10 (Abuse cheap teams, get abused by good teams)
10.Chiefs---11 (Great Offense,RB, & TE sometimes isnt enough)
11.Colts---15 (Winning Ugly and Quietly)
12.Patriots---9 (I think its pasted 12'o'clock cinderella)
13.Panthers---13(Theyre not as bad as you think,but not as good)
14.Ravens---20 (Even without R.Lewis they are holding up)
15.Browns---12 (What else can go wrong? stay tuned)
16.Giants---16 (No Identity)
17.Cardinals---17(Look good at times, but Still the same ol Cards)
18.Redskins---19 (Ramsey has put some spark in the team)
19.Bears---18 (victims of the Injury Bug this year)
20.Jaguars---14(They havent convinced me, and Titans proved it)
21.Seahawks---25 (Played good against San Francisco, but Lost)
22.Bills---21 (Bearly pull a win against an expansion team)
23.Falcons---22 (beat a team with no Identity)
24.Cowboys (even tho they won,you know theyre still suffering)
25.Titans--23(They were in Tenn.vs the Jags,what did you expect)
26.Steelers---30 (lots of slashes, but too many ? marks also)
27.Rams---27 (you beat the raiders, you get some respect)
28.Texans---24(We know what the offseason plan is)
29.Lions--26(I thought theyd be better,but got outcoached again)
30.Jets---29 (J-E-T-S....nevermind)
31.Vikings---31 (they beat the Lions, wow.)
32.Bengals---32 (Bengals ...nuff said)

:couch:

iceblizzard69
10-15-2002, 04:13 PM
The Fins are first so I agree!

BillsMan80
10-15-2002, 04:19 PM
Ha, that's some funny ****. The Patriots, Panthers, Ravens, Browns, Giants, Cardinals, Redskins, Bears, Jaguars, and Seahawks ahead of us? HAHAHAHAHA that is funny.

iceblizzard69
10-15-2002, 04:25 PM
I didn't look at the rest of it, but he does have the Bills a little too low.

clumping platelets
10-15-2002, 04:26 PM
and the Fins a little too high

venis2k1
10-15-2002, 04:28 PM
so the rams beat a top 5 team, and it dosen't improve their rating?

TigerJ
10-15-2002, 06:09 PM
Honestly, since the Raiders lost last Sunday, a case can be made for ranking the Dolphins #1. It will be up to our Bills to disabuse them of that notion. Of course then we'll hear the excuses, "The Dolphins aren't the same team with Ray Lucas instead of Jay Fiedler.

4thAndLong
10-15-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

7.Chargers---6 (Lots of effort in a close game, a Win is a Win)
22.Bills---21 (Bearly pull a win against an expansion team)
:couch:

What? A win is a win for the Chargers but not us?

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong

What? A win is a win for the Chargers but not us?

They were playing the Chiefs.....you were playing the Texans....you see what Im saying? ......you were down by 14 to the Texans at one point! They on the other hand kept it close.....

Novacane
10-15-2002, 06:22 PM
WCF does not even pay attention to the order he puts the other 30 teams in. He just puts the Phins #1 because he is biased and the Bills below about 8-10 teams they are better than because he is biased.
As I said in another thread I can actually agree with you that the PHins are a fair pick at #1 right now but putting the Bills at 22 shows you are just trying to get people here to respond.

Do you want your Rankings to be taken seriously WCF or are you putting the Bills below teams any knowledgable football fan knows they are better than just to get responses which pads you ZB acount?

Novacane
10-15-2002, 06:23 PM

They were playing the Chiefs.....you were playing the Texans....you see what Im saying? ......you were down by 14 to the Texans at one point! They on the other hand kept it close.....

Watch the game before you make a comment bud. They were down by 10 numerous times before they came back.

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
WCF does not even pay attention to the order he puts the other 30 teams in. He just puts the Phins #1 because he is biased and the Bills below about 8-10 teams they are better than because he is biased.
As I said in another thread I can actually agree with you that the PHins are a fair pick at #1 right now but putting the Bills at 22 shows you are just trying to get people here to respond.

Do you want your Rankings to be taken seriously WCF or are you putting the Bills below teams any knowledgable football fan knows they are better than just to get responses which pads you ZB acount?

This is my honest Opinion and just becuz you dont like it doesnt mean Im baised.....I seriously Belive the Bills are at 22 simply becuz they have beat a bunch of nobodys....2 in OT....and they almost lost to an expansion team...gimmie a break:tongue:

4thAndLong
10-15-2002, 06:30 PM
Not in the 2nd half, besides a Henry fumble its a blow-out.

We were down 14 points at one point because we overlooked them in the 1st half, then completely dominated the end of the first half and the 2nd half. The Chiefs are an average team, Priest Holmes is great, but their secondary sucks with a passion.

4thAndLong
10-15-2002, 06:31 PM
It's always "ALMOST" lost.

Well, the Rams "ALMOST" beat the Pats in the SB, I guess that means they're champs too. :rolleyes:

Novacane
10-15-2002, 06:31 PM
Almost only counts in....................................

If you go by almosts than they should be top 10 because the almost beat the Raiders and Broncos>

Almost is a dumb arguement!

4thAndLong
10-15-2002, 06:33 PM
Almost only counts in....................................

If you go by almosts than they should be top 10 because the almost beat the Raiders and Broncos>

Almost is a dumb arguement!

Almost only counts in horseshoes, a bomb, and a hand grenade.

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 06:33 PM
almost doesn not count....but bearly does.

4thAndLong
10-15-2002, 06:35 PM
How does it count? What does it affect? Doesn't effect W/L column, only stats, but stats are like women's underwear. What they show is interesting, but what they dont show is better.

Novacane
10-15-2002, 06:41 PM
How does it count? What does it affect? Doesn't effect W/L column, only stats, but stats are like women's underwear. What they show is interesting, but what they dont show is better.

:rofl: Never heard that one before!

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 06:44 PM

Bearly counts when youre doing a Power Poll. If you bearly beat the VIKINGS,BEARS, & TEXANS then thats telling you something....and stats may be like a womens underwear ,but come this sunday the Dolphins will to, by going up the Bills a$$!

;)

colin
10-15-2002, 06:48 PM
Cheifs ahead of the Colts. Browns, Cardinals, Ravens and Redskins ahead of the Jags. Ravens, Seahawks, Bears, and Browns ahead of the Bills.

Do you even have a high school education? Do you even watch football?

Do you know the records of these teams, or who they have played? You are a Clown shoe.

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by colin

Do you even have a high school education? Do you even watch football?

Do you know the records of these teams, or who they have played? You are a Clown shoe.

:lmao:
NO, YES, YES, YES, ....'ouch' I am a Clown shoe.

P.S. what does having a HS diploma have to do with football?.....BTW, Did your mommy let you call me a Clown shoe?....BWAHAHAHAAA HAHAHAAA!

Novacane
10-15-2002, 06:59 PM
WCF is real good at this kind of stuff. What about Detroit being better than MInny? They both suck but Minny beat Detroit head to head. WHere is the logic in that decision?

4thAndLong
10-15-2002, 07:00 PM
We "BARELY" beat the Bears and they're ahead of us. Seahawks have a worse D than us and are ahead of us. Ravens are holding up without Lewis? Uhh, no. Dungy is getting his hands on that Colts offense and making it a bunch of -------.

Jaguars are also too low, they lost to the flaming thumbtacks, but Brunell got injured and the game turned around from there.

Patriots 12? Man, thats just stupid, did you put these teams in any kind of order just to TRY and get credibility, or do you want us to keep replying so we give you ZBs? :rolleyes:

Novacane
10-15-2002, 07:02 PM
He has a short attention span. Once he gets past 3 he can't think staight anymore!

I'll give him credit for one thing. If he did it to get ZB's it's working!

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 07:07 PM
We "BARELY" beat the Bears and they're ahead of us. Seahawks have a worse D than us and are ahead of us. Ravens are holding up without Lewis? Uhh, no. Dungy is getting his hands on that Colts offense and making it a bunch of -------.

Jaguars are also too low, they lost to the flaming thumbtacks, but Brunell got injured and the game turned around from there.

Patriots 12? Man, thats just stupid, did you put these teams in any kind of order just to TRY and get credibility, or do you want us to keep replying so we give you ZBs? :rolleyes:

Dont reply if you dont want.....Thats what they said about last weeks Power Poll......and if I recall you said something about Miami not being #1 becuase they didnt put up certain amount of points vs the chiefs or something like that, and now what? you say that you agree?....but as I can see you still havent learned your lesson....maybe youre right and youre better off not replying after all...after all your opening your mouth just keeps getting you to eat the crow.

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 07:12 PM
WCF is real good at this kind of stuff. What about Detroit being better than MInny? They both suck but Minny beat Detroit head to head. WHere is the logic in that decision?

Thats why people like you aren't making Power Polls becuz if you went with whos beaten who, head to head, you be one confused MoFo!....WoW! the Jets beat the Bills maybe they should be over you guys!:shelby:

4thAndLong
10-15-2002, 07:15 PM
:rolleyes: then the Chiefs are #1

And WCF, keep changing the subject, you haven't responded to why you have them there. I never said Miami wasn't #1 THIS week.

Novacane
10-15-2002, 07:21 PM

Thats why people like you aren't making Power Polls

People like me are not making power polls because they don't mean jack! Just something to argue about!

[/B][/QUOTE]
becuz if you went with whos beaten who, head to head, you be one confused MoFo!.[/B][/QUOTE]

When both teams have only 1 win than the team that beat the other head to head deserves to be ranked higher.

Thats common sense but I know most dolphin fans don't posses such things

WCF :sukrpnch: BTR46

;)

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 07:24 PM
:rolleyes: then the Chiefs are #1

And WCF, keep changing the subject, you haven't responded to why you have them there. I never said Miami wasn't #1 THIS week.

My point excatly, now your learning something...your buddy there asked weres the Logic in the matchup?.....and never responded to my post....but anyways back to your question....Because I simply believe they are one of the few Best and Balanced teams in the NFL right now....and they beat another one of the few Best Balanced teams right now....not to mention at their house.....Who would you rate #1? with an explanation.

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 07:30 PM

When both teams have only 1 win than the team that beat the other head to head deserves to be ranked higher.

Thats common sense but I know most dolphin fans don't posses such things

WCF :sukrpnch: BTR46

;)

Lions beat the Saints, Vikings beat the Lions.....Let me explain in words you understand .....If you lost the remaining of your games and the Jets won 2 more coming agianst the Bengals and Lions in OT.....are they better than the Bills? you see before the matchup the vikings were winless they happen to have that win against the Lions....I give them credit for that but its not enough to surpass the fact that they are still not a good team....

Novacane
10-15-2002, 07:33 PM
And the Lions are a good team? Whatever! Your reasoning is nonsense!

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 07:37 PM
And the Lions are a good team? Whatever! Your reasoning is nonsense!

:shout: no! but I believe they have a better team than the Vikings! thats why I have them ranked higher.....duh!

just becuz they lost to the Vikings, one game, on the road doesnt mean the vikings are automatically better....anyone can have an off day....checkyourself...youre the one that makes no sense.;)

4thAndLong
10-15-2002, 07:46 PM
Lions suck, Vikes suck. Doesn't matter what order they're in. They suck.

Does that make sense? :rolleyes:

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 08:01 PM
Makes sense to me!:lmao:

Lions suck, Vikes suck. Doesn't matter what order they're in. They suck.

Does that make sense? :rolleyes:

:drunks:

Novacane
10-16-2002, 08:34 AM

youre the one that makes no sense.;)

Here is some of your "sense"

Top 10 Reasons WCoastFin's power rankings are laughable!

1.Bronco's loose but since they loose to your team they don't drop at all.

2. Chiefs at #10 and Bills at #22. Basically mirror images of eachother. Both 3-3 with great offense and crappy D. Oh wait.....the chiefs beat your team so they must be awesome!

3. Panthers @13. You are the one that loves to talk about teams that have beaten no one! Wins over the Ravens, Lions, and Vikes and now on a 3 game loosing streak. I guess only the Bills get penalized for only beating bad teams.

4. Browns @ # 15 If titans recover an onside kick they are 1-5! Oh wait.....they should have beat the chiefs who beat your team so they must be really good!

5. Giants @17 .....again..according to your rankings they only beat #21, #24, #27. They have only beaten bad teams according to your "sense" they should not be at 17.

6. #20 Jags........they lost their starting QB DUUUUUUUUUUH! They are better than the 4 teams I just listed! They went into the chiefs house and whopped them but then again the
chiefs beat the awesome dolphins. Must of just had a bad day against the Jags. Jags also beat the Eagles. I guess the "wrong eagle team" showed up that day accrding to you.

#7 Bills@22 Your comment on us.........(Bearly pull a win against an expansion team) .................your comment on SanDiego(Lots of effort in a close game, a Win is a Win)...........I guess a win is only a win if your not the Bills.

8#24 cowboys are 3-3,won head to head against Panthers who have only beaten crap teams and are on a 3 game loosing streak but the panthers are 11 spots higher than Cowboys> Whatever!

#25 Titans............they win against the Jags and drop 2 spots? That makes sense!
#27 rams.......your statement was ............(you beat the raiders, you get some respect) OK. Than why was thier ranking unchanged from last week?

4thAndLong
10-16-2002, 01:14 PM
Hmmm, WCF...

I think he got you on this one. Your rankings are pretty laughable. but Broncos prob are #2...I agree with some of the list, but towards the middle and end it is absurd.

WCoastFin
10-16-2002, 02:50 PM
Hmmm, WCF...

I think he got you on this one. Your rankings are pretty laughable. but Broncos prob are #2...I agree with some of the list, but towards the middle and end it is absurd.

and thats the toughest part the middle towards the end becuz most of those teams suck...and they can be arguably in diffrent positions but again I went with my best opinion.