PDA

View Full Version : Team most likely to make playoffs that missed last year?

mikedd74
03-12-2004, 11:47 AM
What team last year do you think will make the playoffs that didn't this year based on improvements or otherwise?

The Spaz
03-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Too early for me to make those predictions.

Devin
03-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Bengals

Dozerdog
03-12-2004, 12:56 PM
Bills, Vikings, Tampa, maybe Redskins

Bengals have to go through a Ravens squad that added Terrell Owens, let's see what happens to Jamal Lewis

Dolphins look like a circus act this offseason.

Titans might slip big time losing McCairens and Kearse- I can see Denver missing because they miscalculated on the Portis deal.

Vikings made some nice moves.

ScottLawrence
03-12-2004, 01:02 PM
Bills, Vikings, Tampa, Giants, and Jags.

bills_7
03-12-2004, 01:05 PM
cinci wont make it they will do worse!!!

Romes
03-12-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
Bills, Vikings, Tampa, Giants, and Jags.

Wow, going out on a limb with the Jags....

I don't know...too early to tell, lets at least wait till after the draft before prediction threads begin.

StanMarino13
03-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Way too early to tell would be an understatement at this point. A week and two days into free agency? With Pennington back with the jets, and u guys probably improving ur oline with players and coaches, and us hopefully improvin our oline from last year with players, and ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr the pats being superbowl champs(doesnt that make u guys sick? i still cant believe they went 14-2 last year and won the bowl) I think u'll see the afc east get back to being the best division in football again as it had been years previous to last year. Which will make it harder for more than one team to make it to the playoffs.

Halbert
03-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Easily the Vikings. All that offense and now they've got a real DC and at least one shutdown corner.

Forward_Lateral
03-12-2004, 03:08 PM
The Lions are looking an awful lot better. Playoffs? I don't know, but I live near Detroit and I follow the Lions, it sure would be nice to see a competetive team on the field. Superbowl in 2006 is in Detroit, Buffalo vs Detroit? I already have my tickets reserved :)