• Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Foxsports Mock

whoa just browsing foxsports and found this mock draft:

*13 Bills Ben Roethlisberger QB Miami-Ohio *

Roethlisberger could go in the top five — if a QB-needy team trades up — or fall to the middle of the round because most teams in the top 12 already have young QBs. The Bills would be lucky to get Roethlisberger as the heir apparent to short-timer Drew Bledsoe.

Watch FOX Sports and view live scores, odds, team news, player news, streams, videos, stats, standings & schedules covering NFL, MLB, NASCAR, WWE, NBA, NHL, college sports & more!

that would be cool! Although id rather have Rivers, Ben aint bad just seems a lot like a Couch type QB to me.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Oh I would much rather have Big Ben!

Comment

• Buckets
      • Jun 2003

Very interesting

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Devin
        whoa just browsing foxsports and found this mock draft:

*13 Bills Ben Roethlisberger QB Miami-Ohio *

Roethlisberger could go in the top five — if a QB-needy team trades up — or fall to the middle of the round because most teams in the top 12 already have young QBs. The Bills would be lucky to get Roethlisberger as the heir apparent to short-timer Drew Bledsoe.

Watch FOX Sports and view live scores, odds, team news, player news, streams, videos, stats, standings & schedules covering NFL, MLB, NASCAR, WWE, NBA, NHL, college sports & more!

that would be cool! Although id rather have Rivers, Ben aint bad just seems a lot like a Couch type QB to me.

Other than playing in the same state, I don't see the similarity in these two.

Comment

I think he would be a great pick but I don't know if they would draft a QB that high. I think we may need more immediate help somewhere else, but if it is best available who knows. This could be the year we trade down for an extra pick

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
            • Jul 2002

I would rather have RIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

indeed, guy has unreal knowledge and instincts, hes mobile and he makes brilliant decisions.

Gimme Rivers!
              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
              X