• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bills_7
    TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
    • Mar 2004

should Gash stay or go

do u think we r better off with Gash or a FB with more capabilities when it comes to running and recieving???
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I'm pissed off that Donahoe has not even offered him a new contract. I think he should be re-signed and used the right way, he will make some nice holes for Henry and McGahee.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I'd love to see him return but I don't see it happening.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
        I'd love to see him return but I don't see it happening.
        why? What did he do wrong? He even said that he would love to come back, I don't know why they won't. We only have one FB right now and he didn't even play last year.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Maybe we want a FB that's going to be here a few years. I like Gash but he's what 34-35 This could be his last year then we're looking at another FB next year.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
            Maybe we want a FB that's going to be here a few years. I like Gash but he's what 34-35 This could be his last year then we're looking at another FB next year.
            then i bet TD is looking to draft a FB in the 3rd or 4th round.
            If he wanted someone young, why wouldn't he have sent an offer to Terrelle Smith? He's young.

Comment

• bills_7
              TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
              • Mar 2004

do u think if we had a FB like Centres again Drew would be able to dump the ball off easier under pressure cause henry's not the greatiest reciever either

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82

then i bet TD is looking to draft a FB in the 3rd or 4th round.
                If he wanted someone young, why wouldn't he have sent an offer to Terrelle Smith? He's young.
                I am thinking TD will be looking at a FB later in the draft. TD must have thought that Smith wanted more money than he is worth.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bills_7
                  do u think if we had a FB like Centres again Drew would be able to dump the ball off easier under pressure cause henry's not the greatiest reciever either
                  Henry isn't that bad of a receiver either 2 years ago he had like 40-50 catches. Also don't forget McGahee he can catch the ball out of the backfield as well.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                    I am thinking TD will be looking at a FB later in the draft. TD must have thought that Smith wanted more money than he is worth.
                    His deal was pretty cheap and I bet you that Deuce McCallister could tell you how much he will miss Smith from all those big holes that he opened for him.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

I'm pissed off that Donahoe has not even offered him a new contract. I think he should be re-signed and used the right way, he will make some nice holes for Henry and McGahee.

Another day on the rollercoaster.

Let's see what happens. Of all the positions on a football team- I think the FB needs the fewest skills. You need 250 lbs on ya, a little speed, that's about it. Pick up blittzes- and of all the blockers on the field, the FB gets the most time to set up his block.

I wonder if Allstott is in Salary Cap trouble.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

why? What did he do wrong? He even said that he would love to come back, I don't know why they won't. We only have one FB right now and he didn't even play last year.
                        Nothing at all...but they've talked like they weren't going to pursue him. Hopefully, that's just a smokescreen or they change their minds.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          Another day on the rollercoaster.

Let's see what happens. Of all the positions on a football team- I think the FB needs the fewest skills. You need 250 lbs on ya, a little speed, that's about it. Pick up blittzes- and of all the blockers on the field, the FB gets the most time to set up his block.

I wonder if Allstott is in Salary Cap trouble.
                          That could be it. I wonder if Donahoe knows that some teams will be shedding more players in the next two months and that's why he isn't doing anything. I would LOVE Alstott!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

No way in hell any competent GM drafts a blocking FB in the first 4 rounds.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                              No way in hell any competent GM drafts a blocking FB in the first 4 rounds.
                              what about a pass catching/run blocking FB in the 5th or 6th round?

Comment

Working...
                              X