PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Bill fans out there that...

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 06:19 PM
still think Fiedler sucks? He gets hurt last week and all of a sudden I start seeing these "Jay fiedler being out will help us" posts......whats up with that? Is this the same Fiedler you said you would take Rob Johnson over?

4thAndLong
10-15-2002, 06:21 PM
Lucas sucks more than Fiedler is the main reason. I never said Fiedler was bad...He does what he needs to do, but if depended on to win a game he cant deliver. He is an average QB IMO, and Lucas is a below average QB.

angneli
10-15-2002, 06:22 PM
I think it will help us. Lucas has not played in awhile and I think that will slow your scoring down. Oh and since Fiedler is hurt it screws up our bet so you got lucky.

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2002, 06:23 PM
I don't think he sucks but I don't think he is great either. He is a smart QB that does what it takes to win. It will probably mess with the teams chemistry to have a new QB in the middle of the season. Especially since the phins looked to be on a roll.

Novacane
10-15-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Are there any Bill fans out there that still think Fiedler sucks?

Are you referring to on or off the field of play? :dink:

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6

Are you referring to on or off the field of play? :dink:

Does it make any diffrence to you?:stick:

DIHARD2
10-15-2002, 06:38 PM
4th hit the nail on the head.

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 06:47 PM
"4th hit the nail on the head."

Originally posted by 4thAndLong
I never said Fiedler was bad...He does what he needs to do, but if depended on to win a game he cant deliver.

Just like last week against Denver right?:shakeno:

Novacane
10-15-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
"4th hit the nail on the head."

Just like last week against Denver right?:shakeno:

Even a blind dog finds a bone now and then! That was more of what Jon Mobley DID NOT do than what Elf man DID do!

4thAndLong
10-15-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6

Even a blind dog finds a bone now and then! That was more of what Jon Mobley DID NOT do than what Elf man DID do!

Beat me to the punch line. :chuckle: