X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Cosey Coleman is still out there, TD!

This is from ESPN....and he's ONLY 25. He would be a great pickup to help the OL out.

Coleman, in and out of the Buccaneers' doghouse in the last few years, rebounded in 2003 after a mostly forgettable 2002 season. Versatility is one of his biggest assets. His natural position is guard, but he can move around on the line. A good athlete, he has a lot of potential. Has good body control and gets a nice push in the running game. Uses his hands well, and has a nice, quick set in pass protection. Handles bull rushers and sustains his blocks. Keeps his feet. Won't go to the ground once he locks on. Struggles in space at times when he overextends in pass protection. Doesn't appear comfortable on the second level when trying to block the moving target. Doesn't play with great aggressiveness. It isn't a huge problem, but he doesn't really punish opponents in the running game despite being very strong. Coleman has good upside and youth on his side.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

any thoughts?

Comment

• Goobylal
      • Jan 2004

I take the indifference by the Bills/McNally, and the same goes for Bober, to mean they don't think much of him.

Comment

• Bert102176
        • Aug 2002

would be cool if we went and got him but TD is a screw up and won't do it, I don't trust in TD anymore would rather just have Modrak
        Last edited by Bert102176; 03-13-2004, 10:06 PM.
        lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Bert102176
          would be cool if we went and got him but TD is a screw up and won't do it, I don't trust in TD anymore would rather just have Modrak
          Do you have anything to backup your statements? Wouldn't you think he is still out there for a reason.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

I just hope McNally has visited the combine to scout out some potential guards/centers.
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Bert102176
              • Aug 2002

what statements spaz I was just saying my opinion I don't care for TD and that is my right

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Where was this 'love" for TD last offseason?

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

When he brings in Spikes, Fletcher, Shaw, Campbell, Gash- pulls a rabbit out of the hat and turns losing Price into McGahee, Trades down and gets Clements AND Henry- he's a saint.......

....Lose out on a second tier FA OLine man, he's a dog.

Would you rather sign Bober and Vincent, and lose Jennings, Clements, and other FA's next year? There is only so much money to spend

Comment

• Bert102176
                    • Aug 2002

I haven't liked TD since he got rid of Peerless

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Would you have preferred we kept Peerless and, instead of TKO, had Eddie Robinson still playing WLB?
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

1- Peerless wanted to be a #1. We could have dumped Moulds and taken a 9 million cap hit to keep him

2- Would you rather have Price, or trade that in for McGahee, Spikes, Milloy-

it's a #2 reeceiver or a #2 defense- what do you want?

Comment

• helmetguy
                          Touch the helmet for luck
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          When he brings in Spikes, Fletcher, Shaw, Campbell, Gash- pulls a rabbit out of the hat and turns losing Price into McGahee, Trades down and gets Clements AND Henry- he's a saint.......

....Lose out on a second tier FA OLine man, he's a dog.

Would you rather sign Bober and Vincent, and lose Jennings, Clements, and other FA's next year? There is only so much money to spend
                          Originally posted by The_Philster
                          Would you have preferred we kept Peerless and, instead of TKO, had Eddie Robinson still playing WLB?
                          Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          1- Peerless wanted to be a #1. We could have dumped Moulds and taken a 9 million cap hit to keep him

2- Would you rather have Price, or trade that in for McGahee, Spikes, Milloy-

it's a #2 reeceiver or a #2 defense- what do you want?
                          You guys are just clouding the issue!
                          Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                          And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

peerless got rid of himself.. he did not want to be hear.. the fact that he got a 1st round pick for a guy that did not want to be here was a good move.. there is no debating this point..

mikey... take a look at the quote you posted from espn...

"Coleman, in and out of the Buccaneers' doghouse in the last few years, rebounded in 2003 after a mostly forgettable 2002 season."

sound like someone else on our roster?

sullivan.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

The only benefit to Coleman is his versatility- he can play anywhere on the line.....

sounds like someone else we have- Teague

Comment

Working...
                              X