PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Pyatt

fushetti
03-13-2004, 03:49 PM
Am i missing something with this guy? He hasn't scored since December or something and he's now playing with Afinogenov and Roy. I wish he wasn't making over a mill because i'm sure his ass would be cemented to the bench.

Mike Milbury deserves a big round of applause for ripping Regier a new one by shipping us his shoddy parts for Peca.

don137
03-13-2004, 04:09 PM
Funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing the last few weeks...I don't understand where he adds any value to the team yet he is out there every game doing nothing. Why isn't this guy in Rochester or better yet have someone claim him on waivers. He does not appear to have NHL talent...

SabreEleven
03-13-2004, 04:51 PM
It isn't his fault his #24 XXL jersey is filled with pure pussy and no heart.

Myers57
03-13-2004, 05:18 PM
I think he is on with Max and Roy for the purpose of giving him the opportunity to generate some offense...

fushetti
03-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Afinogenov61
I think he is on with Max and Roy for the purpose of giving him the opportunity to generate some offense...

i'm waiting for the offense from TP.... still waiting.... waiting some more...December.....January.... february....march.....

Put Bartovic back on the line. He provides more offense.

SabreEleven
03-13-2004, 09:43 PM
Hey Darryl, teach her how to hold the goalie stick correctly :up:

SabreEleven
03-13-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by fushetti
i'm waiting for the offense from TP.... still waiting.... waiting some more...December.....January.... february....march.....

Put Bartovic back on the line. He provides more offense.

April....He finally scores...on the golf course. :down:

Demon
03-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Pyatt scores tons. What are you guys talking about???

Anybody see the girls he is with? I bet he scores TONS.

qcsabresfan84
03-14-2004, 02:18 PM
Pretty much the only thing keeping him on the team now is his size. Everyone loves a big guy who can plant himself in front of the net. Unfortunately, when he does it, nothing really happens. He is definately a disapointment.

fushetti
03-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by qcsabresfan84
Pretty much the only thing keeping him on the team now is his size. Everyone loves a big guy who can plant himself in front of the net. Unfortunately, when he does it, nothing really happens. He is definately a disapointment.

I never see the guy use his size. He's always getting knocked off the puck by smaller guys. Derek Roy, being a foot shorter than him has more heart and determination to get thru checkers than Pyatt does....and pyatt could just use his big ass body.

Myers57
03-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Sabre11
Hey Darryl, teach her how to hold the goalie stick correctly :up:

lol yea, It isn't even a real goalie stick, sadly it is my old long gone Sherwood, thing lasted about a year before shattering...

But now I have a CCM Vector!

sabreshockey096
03-16-2004, 10:19 PM
now that i think about it new york totally got the better end of the peca for pyatt and connolly trade connolly never plays hes a bust

Demon
03-16-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by sabreshockey096
now that i think about it new york totally got the better end of the peca for pyatt and connolly trade connolly never plays hes a bust

I hate both Connolly and Pyatt, but i think we should all be just a little nicer to Connolly. The kid's career could be over. He can not ride a BIKE without having headaches and problems with his head.