If Terrence McGee steps up a little more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

If Terrence McGee steps up a little more...

Do you think we'll even miss Winfield?
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • ublinkwescore
    • Sep 2002

Or Kevin Thomas?

Think TD would be willing to gamble on one of them stepping up and avoiding searching for another CB?

Comment

• ScottLawrence
      • Jan 2004

Yea... We will miss his Tackling.

I think if we dont sign Vincent it should get a strong intrest for DE Ogunleye from the Dolphins.

He doesn't want to say in Miami, and hasn't signed the tender for the Dolphins. If we did sign him, it would ease the growing pains for McGee and Thomas and our Secondary would look a lot better then it really is.

Just a thought.
      You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• qcsabresfan84
        • Feb 2003

It's pretty risky to just hope that he will step up after only one year in the NFL.
        N.C. STATE WOLFPACK

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
          Yea... We will miss his Tackling.

I think if we dont sign Vincent it should get a strong intrest for DE Ogunleye from the Dolphins.

He doesn't want to say in Miami, and hasn't signed the tender for the Dolphins. If we did sign him, it would ease the growing pains for McGee and Thomas and our Secondary would look a lot better then it really is.

Just a thought.
          Ogun would cost the Bills the 13th pick in the draft- and their 3rd round pick as well

No way in hell

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
            • Apr 2003

we dont need mcgee to step up and become a star, for next season, he just needs to be satisfactory and id rather have start and do a descent job than blow our wad and bring in a vet CB that can do only a slightly better job
            the dude abides

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              • Sep 2002

That's a good point that I was kinda getting at.

TV won't be had for less then 3 mil a year given what other CBs have been acquired for.

I'd be more concerned with getting us a couple of guards and a center to get our O back in shape obviously our O won't be worth a $#!+ if Bledslow can't get rid of the ball because he's on his back after 1 second - our D will be fine with McGee/Thomas replacing Winfield I think.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                Ogun would cost the Bills the 13th pick in the draft- and their 3rd round pick as well

No way in hell
                exactly.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Will McGahee Fast
                  • May 2003

Ogunleye hasnt signed the tender offer. Drew Rosenhaus has said the Ogunleye will not sign the tender offer. its obvious he wants to get Ogunleye the big contract. Im guessing he could be had for our 2nd round pick and a 2nd or 3rd next year.
                  "They say he fast, Will McGahee fast."

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                    • Apr 2003

thats still two picks and a ton of money. i say we wait and see what kelsey can do. obviously our line couldnt have been that big of a problem seeing as our D was the second best in the league
                    the dude abides

Comment

• Will McGahee Fast
                      • May 2003

Yeah it is 2 picks but hes also a pro bowler. He would be a quick fix to the line though.
                      "They say he fast, Will McGahee fast."

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                        • Apr 2003

a quick fix to a problem that hardly exists. no matter how you look at it, wed be spending a huge part of our cap on defense....yes defense. dont fix it if it aint broken! our defense is number 2 in the leauge!!! we dont need help at d-end when we have players progressing. im much more concerned with DT personally. adams and williams arent gettign any younger
                        the dude abides

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                          • Mar 2003

agreed
                          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Dozerdog
                            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

In last year's watered down draft- he might be worth it- especially if McGahee was off the board.

Ogun for McDougal and Crowell? I'd have taken a chance.

But the 13th and 78th picks in the deepest draft in 25 seasons???

I don't want Miami to get a Ben Roethlesberger or Roy/Reggie Williams and a great 3rd round pick (Let's say Stepanovich or Stephen Peterman)

Football 101- either rebuild in FAcy (more expensive and short term) or build in the draft (long term more fiscally sound but requires patience)

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Who's McDougal?

Comment

Working...
                              X