PDA

View Full Version : Miami has agreed to terms with Boston and Trade is on.

MDFINFAN
03-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Link (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&postid=453576#post453576)

We're still verifying this but it was announced on this station and now I'm seeing more posts on the phins board from other sources::

Other another board member:

It's Official! Boston to Miami from PFC quote:

They said they are the first to report that San Diego and Miami have agreed on a trade for David Boston for an undisclosed draft pick. Miami has agreed to pay part of Boston's bonus that is due tomorrow. He'll be in Miami on Tuesday and will be sign by Wednesday or Thursday. Finally!!!

This such be accurate as posters have been warned about posting inaccurate info..

ScottLawrence
03-14-2004, 06:33 PM
GOod trade for you guys.

ScottLawrence
03-14-2004, 06:35 PM
UH OH, LOL.... That was reported from Brian H!

Or Better known as LIAN H.

MDFINFAN
03-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
GOod trade for you guys.

I hope so, I still have my questions about him, but he is a talent when his head is in the game. I still remember that picture Tatonka posted last year of his biceps and I'm still amazed.

RedEyE
03-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Boston is the biggest waste of money. He may compliment Gasden's style of play, but his history has proved that his performance dwindles when he's being overshadowed. He's also a whiner and a constant headache for most coaches.

Good luck!

The Natrix
03-14-2004, 06:40 PM
Karma will never allow the felons to win a superbowl any time soon. Getting a drug induced piece of arrogant **** is just another step in the wrong direction for the teal-boys.

Novacane
03-14-2004, 06:40 PM
This does not worry me. Maybe he will change but I doubt it.

ArcticWildMan
03-14-2004, 06:41 PM
The guy is a roid monster. He'll be a non contributor like he was in San Diego. :up:

ScottLawrence
03-14-2004, 06:45 PM
It doesn't worry me either but good pick up, IMO.

Hermanator21
03-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Overpaid, too big, and has an ego problem(Terrell Ownens but not nearly as good)good job Miami, great pickup.

FA pickups for Miami
1)Feeley
2)2 overpaid OL, one that is injured
3)Boston
Thank you lord,thank you for NOT making me a phinfan.You guys SUCK!!!!HAHAHAHAHA

The Spaz
03-14-2004, 06:59 PM
PFC huh?!:rofl::lol::rolleyes:

The Spaz
03-14-2004, 07:02 PM
Phil Gentles broke the story, that can't be a real name!?:dizzy::rofl:

The Natrix
03-14-2004, 07:03 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14983

MDFINFAN
03-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
The guy is a roid monster. He'll be a non contributor like he was in San Diego. :up:

Not true last year he had David Boston rec 70 yards880 avg per catch12.6 tds 7

BuffaloRanger
03-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Lots a temptation in Miami for a playa and big baller like Boston, dog.

He'll start off big and self-destruct.

Still it appears that Miami has a plan and is running with it.

The Bills plan is to wait, wait, not bring anyone in for workouts, wait some more, then hope they can get some players in the draft or in later cuts.

Waiting and hoping leads to losing and watching (the playoffs from home).

The Natrix
03-14-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

OOO, scary! Thanks for trying to come rub it in our face though. You get an E for effort.

I'll come running over to finhell to let you know when the Bills make a mediocre signing! :up: :hi5:

shelby
03-14-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14983

:spit:

ScottLawrence
03-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
Lots a temptation in Miami for a playa and big baller like Boston, dog.

He'll start off big and self-destruct.

Still it appears that Miami has a plan and is running with it.

The Bills plan is to wait, wait, not bring anyone in for workouts, wait some more, then hope they can get some players in the draft or in later cuts.

Waiting and hoping leads to losing and watching (the playoffs from home).

Yea, So I guess the Superbowl Champs will be siting Watching the Playoffs at home.

nolimit
03-14-2004, 07:38 PM
gotta liove the fins givin uo first day picks. Build within, you might learn someday!

1 first day pick in this heavily loaded draft. i pity thee.

lordofgun
03-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Boston has all the tools to be great. I really liked him a couple of years ago.

The Spaz
03-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Boston has all the tools to be great. I really liked him a couple of years ago.

Since.........:snicker:

MDFINFAN
03-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix

OOO, scary! Thanks for trying to come rub it in our face though. You get an E for effort.

I'll come running over to finhell to let you know when the Bills make a mediocre signing! :up: :hi5:

Actually I wasn't rubbing your face in anything, I'm still not sold myself, but I was reporting news to you, just like a lot of Bills fan report news to us of what's going on with your team. Even thought the two teams in terms of football don't like each other, with a lot of fans included, I don't go that way, I will talk on any subject and sometimes disagree with my peers on this board, football is football, the fans make the team. That's why this and the phins boards are so good. Generally there's good debate and good football info on both boards. Sorry you took it the wrong way.....btw boston missed some time last year on injury outs and still got that many catches and yards..I must said this is better than our last year receivers who played the whole year. So yea it's an upgrade for us...but still not on the Mould's level, but close. hopefully Chambers gets hot this year and boston regains his 2001 form...then I can rub something in your face :banme: , right now there's really nothing to rub in your face...we're still working on an OL....can't say the team hasn't been trying, but we're not there yet... Look forward to the good debates we'll have this year...

BillsFever
03-14-2004, 07:45 PM
Boston will either end up as a steal for them or a total bust. He's still only 25 years old. If he gets his head into the game then he could be awesome again.

I would've rather had someone else pick him up. Since it's the Fins, hopefully he turns out to be a headache and a bust.

ScottLawrence
03-14-2004, 07:52 PM
I dont see how it isn't a bad trade..... If Feeley turns out OK then Boston shoud put up some good numbers.

The Spaz
03-14-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
I dont see how it isn't a bad trade..... If Feeley turns out OK then Boston shoud put up some good numbers.

If and if!:up:

ScottLawrence
03-14-2004, 08:14 PM
Yea, That Offensive line looks worse then ours however.

Michael82
03-14-2004, 08:59 PM
:lol:

I can't believe you would trust Pro Football Central as a source. Come on, Brian H? That's worse than Pro Football Talk. :snicker:

Nighthawk
03-14-2004, 09:48 PM
Boston is a good player, but he is a head case and doesn't really bother me that they picked him up. It won't change the fact that Wanny is still their HC and they have no OL...oh yeah, Fiedler or Feeley is going to be the QB. Folks, you've got to put it in perspective...they're still the Dolphins, they'll always choke down the stretch!

shadowfax
03-14-2004, 10:05 PM
I have two words for you:

Bwwwaaaa! and Haaaaa!

Tatonka
03-15-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

880 yards from your number one wr with a great rb is crappy.. unless he was hurt.. which he wasnt.. other than his ego.

Gunzlingr
03-15-2004, 06:58 AM
Brian H is as credible as the Weekly World News. Spam a lama ding dong...

Michael82
03-15-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Gunzlingr
Brian H is as credible as the Weekly World News. Spam a lama ding dong...

That's exactly what I was thinking. I can't believe they are relying on his information. :lol:

Novacane
03-15-2004, 09:07 AM
We have a good track record of breaking news were like the NFL's best kept secret

:chuckle:

Gunzlingr
03-15-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
We have a good track record of breaking news were like the NFL's best kept secret

:chuckle:

I about pissed my pants when I read that! :lmao: