4thAndLong's Power Rankings (In response to WCF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4thAndLong
    I'm Really 4 and Short
    • Sep 2002

4thAndLong's Power Rankings (In response to WCF)

1. Dolphins - Winning in Denver is a hard thing to do, but could be one dimensional with Fiedler and Chambers out
    2. Broncos - a couple inches away from #1, they must be mad at themselves for losing a game that they had/should've had. Tough team nonetheless
    3. Saints - Who thought this? Brooks, McAlister, Horn? They finally got a team down there in New Orleans.
    4. Da Raiduhz - Finally D wasn't playing pass and had to stop the run, and couldn't. But still a good team, overlooked Rams with a3rd string QB
    5. Bucs - D is friggin scary, two strong RBs that can break tackles, but Meshawn Johnson already has his annual TD per year.
    6. Pack - Favre, Green. Favre, Green. Favre, Green. Defense isn't much, but held up the Pats in NE, and blew them out. Are the Cheeseheads back?
    7. Eagles - McNabb has been sacked 19 times in 5 games, but Welbourn's return should help that out.
    8. Chargers - Brees showed he can win a game with his arm, but can he do it against a real secondary?
    9. 9ers - "Hey Mr. Ownes, can I borrow your sharpie?" Who cares what he does? He's still one of the best in the game, and continues to dominate.
    10. Colts - Haven't beat anyone too good other than the Jags, but D has improved nonetheless.
    11. Jags - With a healthy Taylor, and Brunell coming back, this team could be top 10
    12. Bills - How do you stop them on offense? You cant, thats why you take advantage of the D
    13. Chiefs - Secondary blows, but Holmes and co. can keep it close.
    14. Pats - Need to stop the run, and establish a run.
    15. Steelers - Are they back? Or do the Bungles suck that much? Bunlges suck that much
    16. Ravens - Redman isn't the answer, but the D is as good as ever.
    17. Cards - Plummer is overrated, team is a bunch of nobody's...Kwami Lassiter is their franchise player...What? He's good but...
    18. Cowgirls - Talk about dumb luck on that tip ball to Galloway, Carter sucks.
    19. Falcons - Won without Vick, looked pretty impressive, Wade is doing pretty good with that D
    20. Bears - On the downfall, kuddos to Thomas for rescueing a man from a burning car though.
    21. Panthers - Peete is out, there goes the season. Peppers has been equally impressive.
    22. Browns - No logo, no wins
    23. Giants - I dont know what to say about this team
    24. Rams - Are they back? I need more wins to find out
    25. Flaming Thumbtacks - Eddie George isn't back, beat a Jags team minus Brunell. Hello Cellar.
    26. Deadskins - Wheres that great defense we were suppose to see?
    27. Seahawks - Ugly uniforms, ugly season
    28. Vikes - Screw Moss's head straight, and Tice's while your at it. Randy Ratio this!
    29. Jets - Pennington looked OK, but every QB (except Fiedler) has looked good against the Chiefs.
    30. Texans - Carr is the lone bright spot on the offense.
    31. Lions - They're lucky there's a Cincinati team in the league
    32. Bungles - Nope, 3 QBs down...Time to hit the market again.
    Last edited by 4thAndLong; 10-15-2002, 07:57 PM.
  • ArcticWildMan

I don't know about the Chargers at 8 while the Chiefs are at 13. The Chiefs played SD really tough in their house and almost pulled it off. Besides...Priest Holmes is as good or better than Thomlinson.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

Chiefs secondary is what put them down there. They have been terrible this year, and it continues to show.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
        I'm Really 4 and Short
        • Sep 2002

Oh, and BTW, WCF, I dont make Power rankings because they take too long!

Comment

• WCoastFin
          I have the arms of a new born baby!
          • Jul 2002

I got you 4thandlong! ....I was starting to think this was my list theyre similar in the first couple spots....but there you have it no matter in which order you put them you will always have someone that disagrees........raiders,colts,jags and bills are to high.
          We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
            I'm Really 4 and Short
            • Sep 2002

Typical Dolphin fan

Comment

Working...
            X