X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Boston to Miami far from done...

The Chargers may throw a wrench into the whole thing unless Miami agrees to accept a lot of the guaranteed money he is due. Currently Boston's agent isn't happy with the contract revision Miami has offered because it is too incentive-based.

Personally, I hope Miami gets the guy and agrees to take on the salary guarantees. That way, they get a talented dog who doesn't like to practice and comes out of the game every few plays. Boston can kill Miami's cap and locker room with one move.
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

Want some laughs. Go post this on finheaven and watch the dogs attack you.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

This is a lie! Brian H has an insider in every FO in the league!
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• nolimit
        Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
        They just love me at finheaven. I'm "zevo" over there, they love to bash me cuz they want me to go away. basically I rain on their parade and they start firing off. Its pretty fun but its like good sex, you keep coming back for more.

Comment

• madness23
          • Apr 2003

ooh, I gotta try it.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
            You are right. They have at least 40 threads about boston over there!

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

They got all pissy at me because I mentione'd PFC's record on "Breaking News" about our new coach- told them not to hold their breath

It Was Fassel- interviewed great!

Fassell offerd 5 year 15 million

Fassell interview sucked!

George Siefert!

Comment

• LIQUID24
                • Mar 2004

When I want a good laugh, I come here.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                  They got all pissy at me because I mentione'd PFC's record on "Breaking News" about our new coach- told them not to hold their breath

It Was Fassel- interviewed great!

Fassell offerd 5 year 15 million

Fassell interview sucked!

George Siefert!
                  That is just because you are a bitter old man
                  You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• nolimit
                    Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                    • Aug 2003

They hate me so much over at finhell, that they bump old threads of mine and begin crying how I should be banned for posting crap. Its pretty funny. Especially that guy whose alter ego is Terry Tate. The dude is probably the biggest dork alive and he uses his " moderator power" to make him feel like Terry tate.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

while i dont think boston will do well.. i would rather miami not get him, just in case that freak roid monster puts up his 2001 season..
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by nolimit
                        They hate me so much over at finhell, that they bump old threads of mine and begin crying how I should be banned for posting crap. Its pretty funny. Especially that guy whose alter ego is Terry Tate. The dude is probably the biggest dork alive and he uses his " moderator power" to make him feel like Terry tate.
                        Stop trying to make yourself important, no one hates you, just talk junk with ya like all good bills\phins fans debate...

Any way, Tatonka, I would love for him to go back to his 2001 form if he's going to be with us....But I love also for his head to go back to it's 2000 form..he's become a nut case in some ways.:redgun:

Reach for the stars

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Stop trying to make yourself important, no one hates you, just talk junk with ya like all good bills\phins fans debate...

Puhlease! If a bills fan even said hi, they would have a fit. It's fun though , especially since they are going gaga over Boston and the deal still hasn't gone through.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            Puhlease! If a bills fan even said hi, they would have a fit. It's fun though , especially since they are going gaga over Boston and the deal still hasn't gone through.
                            Justa you love going over there and stirring up a good argument, as you say it's fun and you have a great time there, so pleasssssse,,,you know it....btw this threat is now officially wrong, Boston is on board as long as he passes a physical...then again maybe the writer is correct with our luck with physicals..:havefun:

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Lafontaine_16
                              • Mar 2004

Ummmm. It's done, watch ESPN. He has to pass a physical. David Boston pass a physical. All Miami needs is a proven QB to throw Boston and Chambers the ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X