PDA

View Full Version : Boston to Miami far from done...

Ickybaluky
03-15-2004, 08:31 AM
The Chargers may throw a wrench into the whole thing unless Miami agrees to accept a lot of the guaranteed money he is due. Currently Boston's agent isn't happy with the contract revision Miami has offered because it is too incentive-based.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20040314-9999-news_1s14chargers.html

Personally, I hope Miami gets the guy and agrees to take on the salary guarantees. That way, they get a talented dog who doesn't like to practice and comes out of the game every few plays. Boston can kill Miami's cap and locker room with one move.

Novacane
03-15-2004, 08:43 AM
Want some laughs. Go post this on finheaven and watch the dogs attack you.

Gunzlingr
03-15-2004, 09:14 AM
This is a lie! Brian H has an insider in every FO in the league! :mad:

nolimit
03-15-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

They just love me at finheaven. I'm "zevo" over there, they love to bash me cuz they want me to go away. basically I rain on their parade and they start firing off. Its pretty fun but its like good sex, you keep coming back for more.

madness
03-15-2004, 09:41 AM
ooh, I gotta try it.

THATHURMANATOR
03-15-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

You are right. They have at least 40 threads about boston over there!

Dozerdog
03-15-2004, 11:07 AM
They got all pissy at me because I mentione'd PFC's record on "Breaking News" about our new coach- told them not to hold their breath

It Was Fassel- interviewed great!

Fassell offerd 5 year 15 million

Fassell interview sucked!

George Siefert!

LIQUID24
03-15-2004, 11:19 AM
When I want a good laugh, I come here.

Gunzlingr
03-15-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
They got all pissy at me because I mentione'd PFC's record on "Breaking News" about our new coach- told them not to hold their breath

It Was Fassel- interviewed great!

Fassell offerd 5 year 15 million

Fassell interview sucked!

George Siefert!

That is just because you are a bitter old man :mad:

nolimit
03-15-2004, 11:58 AM
They hate me so much over at finhell, that they bump old threads of mine and begin crying how I should be banned for posting crap. Its pretty funny. Especially that guy whose alter ego is Terry Tate. The dude is probably the biggest dork alive and he uses his " moderator power" to make him feel like Terry tate.

Tatonka
03-15-2004, 12:00 PM
while i dont think boston will do well.. i would rather miami not get him, just in case that freak roid monster puts up his 2001 season..

MDFINFAN
03-15-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by nolimit
They hate me so much over at finhell, that they bump old threads of mine and begin crying how I should be banned for posting crap. Its pretty funny. Especially that guy whose alter ego is Terry Tate. The dude is probably the biggest dork alive and he uses his " moderator power" to make him feel like Terry tate.

Stop trying to make yourself important, no one hates you, just talk junk with ya like all good bills\phins fans debate...

Any way, Tatonka, I would love for him to go back to his 2001 form if he's going to be with us....But I love also for his head to go back to it's 2000 form..he's become a nut case in some ways.:redgun:

justasportsfan
03-15-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Stop trying to make yourself important, no one hates you, just talk junk with ya like all good bills\phins fans debate...

Puhlease! If a bills fan even said hi, they would have a fit. It's fun though , especially since they are going gaga over Boston and the deal still hasn't gone through.

MDFINFAN
03-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Puhlease! If a bills fan even said hi, they would have a fit. It's fun though , especially since they are going gaga over Boston and the deal still hasn't gone through.

Justa you love going over there and stirring up a good argument, as you say it's fun and you have a great time there, so pleasssssse,,,you know it....btw this threat is now officially wrong, Boston is on board as long as he passes a physical...then again maybe the writer is correct with our luck with physicals..:havefun:

Lafontaine_16
03-16-2004, 02:45 AM
Ummmm. It's done, watch ESPN. He has to pass a physical. David Boston pass a physical. All Miami needs is a proven QB to throw Boston and Chambers the ball.

shelby
03-16-2004, 04:24 AM
Feeley...nothing more than Feeley....trying to forget my...

i'm verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves.

Dozerdog
03-16-2004, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Lafontaine_16
Ummmm. It's done, watch ESPN. He has to pass a physical. David Boston pass a physical. All Miami needs is a proven QB to throw Boston and Chambers the ball.

Welcome to the boards, LaFontaine!:up:

http://www.atmos.albany.edu/student/eric/lafontai.jpg

RUDEbyallMEANS
03-16-2004, 07:08 AM
Done deal. :D

The Spaz
03-16-2004, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Done deal. :D

:biggrin::evil:

Gunzlingr
03-16-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Lafontaine_16
He has to pass a physical. David Boston pass a physical.

Is the drug and steroid screening at the same time?

Gunzlingr
03-16-2004, 09:37 AM
What player do you suppose will get sent west? I hope it is Chambers or Jason Taylor :snicker:

justasportsfan
03-16-2004, 09:56 AM
I wonder if the fins overpaid for him.

$$$??? + 2005 6th rd. pick + a player to be named .
I wonder if the fins would send Seau back to SD :laughter:

MDFINFAN
03-16-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
I wonder if the fins overpaid for him.

$$$??? + 2005 6th rd. pick + a player to be named .
I wonder if the fins would send Seau back to SD :laughter:

:rocket:

That would be too funny, but I think the Miami Herald is spectulating that it might be Jamar Flecther.. Supposively it's not a high profile player...

TedMock
03-16-2004, 10:44 AM
I remember my buddy, the giants fan, being so pissed that they didn't draft Jamar Fletcher. He cursed his team up and down for not grabbing him.

MDFINFAN
03-16-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by TedMock
I remember my buddy, the giants fan, being so pissed that they didn't draft Jamar Fletcher. He cursed his team up and down for not grabbing him.

I wished he would have so we didn't have to endure the growing pain, now he's probably ready to contribute and we ship him off after all the training.