PDA

View Full Version : So ummm

Devin
03-15-2004, 12:46 PM
If we manage to sign Vincent, and Volek, (not I am still Rivers biggest fan and pray to god this doesnt happen so we can draft him ;) )

Then we draft a WR with our first pick, and likely a CB or DE with our 2nd, how would you lot feel bout that?

(again I note I pray we draft Rivers and a WR 2nd)

DraftBoy
03-15-2004, 01:13 PM
If we sign Volek and all the big name WR's are gone, I could see us taking a DE, and WR rd. 2. Even if we dont sign Volek I could see us waiting until rd. 2 to take a QB. Rivers impresses some and scares others off. Im still not completely convinced I want him on this team, but Ill say he has the talent, his mechanics and finishing is what scares me.

Devin
03-15-2004, 01:23 PM
yeah I agree but those can be fixed, what should appeal to most is his intelligence and his on the field instincts. Things that cant be taught that he has.

BillsRockSOMUCH
03-15-2004, 02:04 PM
I'm afraid we'll draft a WR with our 1st (Reggie Williams?) and then a WR nearly as good will fall to us in second (Rashaun Woods, Lee Evans?)

Devin
03-15-2004, 02:10 PM
exactly what I have said for ages. Rivers first and one of the above Evans or Woods in the 2nd.

IHateTheDullphins
03-15-2004, 02:13 PM
We will not draft a QB in the first round. Chances are a WR will be drafted first. TD will not want to pay what a QB drafted at pick 13 will command. My prediciton: We sign Volek, draft RW first, then approach DE.

The Spaz
03-15-2004, 02:13 PM
Evans has a pretty good chance of going in the 1st.