PDA

View Full Version : What scares me most about the Miami Game is...

justasportsfan
10-15-2002, 10:12 PM
It's not Ricky Williams or their D. It's Norv Turner outcoaching Jerry Gray. Seems to me everyone has outcoached him.

At this point I'm starting to have doubts about GW as well. Our offense has bailed him out a few times. Seems to me there is no need for him to get involved with the O. Gilbride has that covered. If he is that good of a defensive coordinator why is it the D is in the state it's in? He and J Gray need to get their head together and figure out this D.

Belichek(sp?) outsmarted and outcoached the Rams to win the SB. It would be nice if we had that as a weapon as well.

Buffarama
10-15-2002, 10:16 PM
I think Gray should throw a fit before the game. I think I'll send Jerry some lead filled shoes.
What bugs me is that is bugs Chidi, saying he's tool old for that. Chidi better find a new job if that's the case.

Cntrygal
10-15-2002, 10:21 PM
I got the impression that Chidi meant he was too old to listen to all the "screaming" and carrying on. BUT, even if he feels like he doesn't need to hear it, I don't think he should have said it out loud. The "kids" obviously need it at this point.

Buffarama
10-15-2002, 10:27 PM
Chidi needs to get a fire lit under his you know what. We're here to win. This is not a popularity contest, or a home relocation experiment.

justasportsfan
10-15-2002, 10:28 PM
If Chidi is too old then he should be at home here in Florida. He should start looking for a retirement home close to the stadium.

venis2k1
10-15-2002, 10:41 PM
stop bashing chidi, would you rather have office in?

justasportsfan
10-15-2002, 10:44 PM
other than his penalties, he been okay

BillC
10-15-2002, 11:09 PM
I think this team will stack 8 in the box vs ricky and dare lucas to beat them in the air...

WG
10-15-2002, 11:40 PM
Gray and GW should spend about 4 hours in prayer before the game! :D

We have good cause to be concerned w/ a D that has given up 24 to the Texans, almost more; 27 to the Bears; 49 to the Raiders; 39 to the Vikes; and 31 to the Jets although that was largely STs blunders from which we have recovered somewhat.

ublinkwescore
10-16-2002, 12:46 AM
This is another chance at redemption for our position coaches. We should have beaten the raiders, but we fell apart in the fourth quarter, My friend who is a raiders fan (and I unfortunately owe him $20) said the Bills had him shaking in his shoes. We will definitely beat the jets when we play them again, and the Broncos game we could have won if Henry didn't fumble the ball. Henry needs to start holding the ball with both arms as tightly as he can as soon as he gets it, until he goes down - it's simple basics on offense that we need to improve. As soon as we iron out all the kinks on offense, we'll be able to go far with our offese if we can put together long sustained drives instead of taking roughly about a minute to score each possession. Our defensive scheme needs to go if there is no improvement to it (I guess you could say it improved a little - it gave us a win without taking us to overtime - unfortunately it did it against the Texans).

Now, for those of you who like punk rock, check this out:

www.mp3.com/stations/criminalambition