PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a Hell Yeah!?

The Natrix
03-15-2004, 04:17 PM
BYE BYE DREW!

(quiet Philster)

Michael82
03-15-2004, 04:21 PM
HELL YEAH! Drew will be a Bill this year and Volek starts NEXT year. :D :party:

justasportsfan
03-15-2004, 04:21 PM
TD : "How's you spleen btw?"

The_Philster
03-15-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
BYE BYE DREW!

(quiet Philster)

:lol: :moon:

BAM
03-15-2004, 05:09 PM
guys... RJ sucked after starting out w/ a couple good games, therefore Volek will too :rolleyes:

let us not sign him because of this

The_Philster
03-15-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by BAM

guys... RJ sucked after starting out w/ a couple good games, therefore Volek will too :rolleyes:

let us not sign him because of this

No one is saying he'll automatically suck...but why are there so few of us who think it's funny that some are pronouncing him as the next great Bills QB...the same way RJ was?

thenry20
03-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
BYE BYE DREW!

(quiet Philster)

LOL, if that were true, he would't have left town so quickly. He's not in Buffalo now. It doesn't make sense.

The Natrix
03-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by thenry20

LOL, if that were true, he would't have left town so quickly. He's not in Buffalo now. It doesn't make sense.

It's all good, no need for him to rush into it. I really didn't expect him to sign the second he got to Buffalo. I still have a good feeling about him being a Bill.

saviorbledsoe
03-15-2004, 08:09 PM
Why father.......why do they question my talents......please forgive their ignorance......they dont know any better......satan (Wys Guy) has clouded their feeble minds........I will forgive their moronic statements when they plead to be in my good graces after I win the championship for them next year.

Mr. Cynical
03-15-2004, 08:35 PM
As long as he is cheaper than Drew...and if we cut Drew...I'm not sure I care if he is another RJ. At least we won't be wasting 4-5 times the money.

Obviously I would rather him not be an RJ but the money we are paying Drew is simply, purely ridiculous to the nth degree. IMO, it is a matter of economics at this point (unless we can get a proven QB, which doesn't seem likely) Anything that can push him off the team is a positive move for the Bills.