• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

I Think T.Vincent should play FS

If we put Vincent at free safety he would get way more ints and put Mcgee or Thomas at corner. Then split time between Milloy and Wire at strong safety for one year until Wire is ready and get rid of Milloy next year. Wire is a true strong safety who should play up on the line of scrimmage on running downs kinda like Henry Jones did . He hits like a truck and is a waste of talent on the bench. Mcgee and Thomas are only gonna get better.
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

i am one of the biggest Wire fans i know....but i want Vincent at CB, at least for this season.
    Prepare for the obligatory "Wire can't cover" responses.....

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

wire sux, but keep vincent at corner, i would nevedr drop milloy, drop wire if anyone

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

i agree wire is too good to sit on the bench, but his only position is SS, and milloy has that more than covered. im a big wire fan, but oh well. vincent will play CB for atleast a season or two until we move him to FS. if anything try mcgee or thomas at FS where there is a little more room for occasional errror. i wish we could just sign wire to a 7 year contract or something so hes here when milloy retires. as much as i like wire, milloy is better for the team no matter how you look at it
        the dude abides

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
          wire sux... drop wire if anyone
          are you serious?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

Scary, isn't it?

Comment

• Dantheman1280
              I am the Man!
              • Mar 2004

Wire has A TON of potential, personally I think he will be great. GIVE HIM A CHANCE!! and screw all you haters!!!

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                Exhausted of Losing
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dantheman1280
                Wire has A TON of potential, personally I think he will be great. GIVE HIM A CHANCE!! and screw all you haters!!!
                Yes, i think he proved he could play in his rookie year.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                  Scary, isn't it?
                  i am wondering if he watches the games.. what has wire done to be considered a scrub that should be cut?

if anything.. we never should have signed milloy and let wire develop.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• helmetguy
                    Touch the helmet for luck
                    • Sep 2002

Two words...

Depth and Continuity.
                    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                      Exhausted of Losing
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka

i am wondering if he watches the games.. what has wire done to be considered a scrub that should be cut?

if anything.. we never should have signed milloy and let wire develop.
                      We signed Milloy for mega bucks and he didn't play that much better than Wire would have. We definately shouldn't have signed Milloy.

Comment

• Schobel94
                        The Sack Master
                        • Jan 2003

Nowadays, there is absolutely no difference between FS and SS, just look what NE was gonna do w/ Milloy and Harrison, and Dawkins in Philly is known for his big hitting more than pass coverage and he plays FS. Its more left safety and right safety. With Milloy and Wire on the field at the same time it would provide a punishing backfield with various blitz schemes and many cool options. Let the corners cover, what the hell are we paying them for.
                        Beware the sack master!

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
                          We signed Milloy for mega bucks and he didn't play that much better than Wire would have. We definately shouldn't have signed Milloy.
                          i like you already.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Schobel94
                            Nowadays, there is absolutely no difference between FS and SS, just look what NE was gonna do w/ Milloy and Harrison, and Dawkins in Philly is known for his big hitting more than pass coverage and he plays FS. Its more left safety and right safety. With Milloy and Wire on the field at the same time it would provide a punishing backfield with various blitz schemes and many cool options. Let the corners cover, what the hell are we paying them for.

agree completely..

with the veteran leadership that we have in the secondary with milloy and vincent.. and the skill of clements.. i think that wire should be able to play fs.. and he cant really be worse than prielous (i hate spelling his ***** name and i went to school with him).. and reese.. come on.. they have been absolety nonfactors.. or had a negative impact.. so wire may make a few mistakes.. but the guy can also blitz his tale off and knock the crap out of some people.. dont tell me kurt schultz was way more athletic than wire.. and he was the last good FS we had.

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
                              • Oct 2002

looks like changes could be implemented in this area.

Comment

Working...
                              X