• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Question for the Bledsoe Haters

This is PURELY hypothetical- I'm not sure if it's likely, or even possible, but say Bledsoe comes back this season and has a good season- top 10 or 15 in the league, Bills make the playoffs.

What happens at the end of the '04 season? Do we run him out of town, or accept the fact that we have an aging veteran who's still performing well?

I guess my question is this: if Bledsoe plays well next year, how many of the current Bledsoe haters will still want to run him out of town, and how many will want to keep him?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Oh **** here we go............

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

He will forgive those who have sinned against him.

Comment

• The Natrix
        • Jul 2002

Assuming he played well throughout the season, the only way I would want to get rid of Bledsoe if we made the playoffs, is if he choked hardcore in the first round, and obviously lost the game for the team.

However, if he was a 10 - 15th best QB and he comes up short of a SB win, I wouldn't have a problem with him leaving, but I wouldn't be trying to run him out of town either.

Byrd.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

I hate him with a passion! I don't care if he throws for 5000 yards, 49TD and 2 INTs I don't want that piece of $#*t back here.

Oh sorry....................I thought you said Bledsoe haters. I don't hate anyone. Just the way he plays

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz

Not me. I won't be bated into this discussion. Way to many hypotheticals:church:

Comment

• PeteG
              • Dec 2003

No way- not at that contract. We have weapons all over on offense. We do not need a stud QB here(which Drew is definately not). If this team makes the playoffs next year it is not gonna be because of Drew Bledsoe.
              Lets go Buffalo!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PeteG
                No way- not at that contract. We have weapons all over on offense. We do not need a stud QB here(which Drew is definately not). If this team makes the playoffs next year it is not gonna be because of Drew Bledsoe.

Welcome Pete.....you DEFINATELY need to start posting more!

Comment

• kgun12
                  • Jul 2002

Yes I would cause good years for Drew don't come along that often and I wouldn't want to wait for his next good year! Cut him like a piece of meat!
                  Retired Air Traffic Controller
                  USAF VETERAN
                  DAV

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                    I hate him with a passion! I don't care if he throws for 5000 yards, 49TD and 2 INTs I don't want that piece of $#*t back here.

Oh sorry....................I thought you said Bledsoe haters. I don't hate anyone. Just the way he plays
                    well ignore the semantics- it was for lack of a better term. Next time I'll try to be more PC- instead of Bledsoe Haters, I'll say "Persons who were not satisfied with Bledsoe's Performance in 2003" or "Persons who favor a QB change"
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Hermanator21
                      Bleed Red, White, and Blue
                      • Mar 2004

If we win the superbowl then he deserves to come back. However the chances of us winning a superbowl w/ Drew are not good. If our coaches realize that Travis is our best option and use Drew ONLY when we need too then our chances of winning the Superbowl will increase. Superbowl champs=Drew staying, anything else =don't let the door hit your a#@ on the way out!!!!

Comment

• kal123
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

OpIv37 - ask yourself these questions first:

1. When was the last time he had a winning season where he started all 16 games?

2. How many starting QBs make the same money he does and what are their records/stats?

3. How many starting QBs make half of what he makes and what are their records/stats?

After answering these questions, I think you'll find the answer to yours. :)

But if you want my answer now, even if he plays great and we win the SB...I'll be a very, very happy man....but I still would want him gone. We need to get a long term guy in here now. Ever since Kelly left in '96 we've been in turmoil and that's 8 years of torture I don't want to repeat.

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kal123

OpIv37 - ask yourself these questions first:

1. When was the last time he had a winning season where he started all 16 games?

2. How many starting QBs make the same money he does and what are their records/stats?

3. How many starting QBs make half of what he makes and what are their records/stats?

After answering these questions, I think you'll find the answer to yours. :)

But if you want my answer now, even if he plays great and we win the SB...I'll be a very, very happy man....but I still would want him gone. We need to get a long term guy in here now. Ever since Kelly left in '96 we've been in turmoil and that's 8 years of torture I don't want to repeat.
                          This pertains to me how?

Comment

• The Natrix
                            • Jul 2002

This pertains to me how?
                            Man, Herm, superbowl win or bust? And I thought I was hard on Bledsoe.

Byrd.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by The Natrix

Man, Herm, superbowl win or bust? And I thought I was hard on Bledsoe.

Comment

Working...
                              X