X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sabreshockey096
    • Oct 2003

Ty Law wants out

here is the link ty law wants out of new england where do you think he wil end up

Also New England wont win the super bowl again brady is on the cover of madden 05 so hes gonna get hurt
    http://www.myspace.com/krixside
  • BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

wow really thx for the breaking news

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

smartass
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• kal123
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

``Right now, it's not about money,'' Law told The Boston Globe. ``That bridge is burned. I no longer want to be a Patriot. I can't even see myself putting on that uniform again, that's how bad I feel about playing here.''

Law, battling with the team over a contract extension, said he had ``irreconcilable differences'' with the club and told coach Bill Belichick and vice-president of player personnel Scott Pioli he wanted to play elsewhere.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James had no comment to The Associated Press on Saturday.

Law last month called a four-year $26 million US offer from New England an ``insult.'' The contract calls for him to make $16.9 million over the next two seasons. The Patriots' proposal would guarantee Law $15.6 million over the next two years, the Globe reported.

``I can't do a thing about it but express my displeasure about playing for this organization,'' Law said. ``I'll go to training camp. I've got bonuses for going to training camp. I'm just saying it won't be a comfortable working atmosphere.''

The more I read things like this the more I don't want him in Buffalo. It's not about the money? Who is he kidding? Even he himself said that deal was an insult. Guaranteed $8M a year for two years? I'm sure 99% of the other NFL players would love to be "insulted" like that.

Comment

Working...
        X