X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

JP Losman

What do you guys think of taking him if he's available in the second round? I'm sure he'd be around, possibly even later with Rivers, Manning and Big Ben all rated ahead of him, I personally don't want the Bills to waste a first rounder on a QB, I think we have much greater needs than QB right now. JMO.
  • NC-BILLS44
    • Jul 2002

not interested in losman at all

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

IF we sign Volek I'd rather take a project like Harris in the 3rd or 4th.

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

If Losman fell to our third pick, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I'm very interested depending on who's on the board in Rd 1 and Rd 2.

If we didn't get Big Ben or Rivers in Rd 1, or if the better OL candidates we targeted with the #2 pick is gone (Carey, Grove)- I'd be very interested

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

I would be interested in Losman possibly in the 3rd, but more likely if he was available in the fourth.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
              I would be interested in Losman possibly in the 3rd, but more likely if he was available in the fourth.
              the third would be a pipe dream.. but i guess there is a VERY remote possibility that it could happen.. the 4th is an impossibility.. there is just no way it would/could happen, considering he has not disappointed in any workouts.

i still think he ends up in greenbay.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

I think we'd have to spend our 2nd rounder on him, if we want to get him. I agree with Tatonka, no way does he slip to the fourth round, if he does, i'll be shocked.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Sep 2003

i like the kid... and would love to use my 2nd on him... round one roy williams or udeze, round 2 losman

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

the third would be a pipe dream.. but i guess there is a VERY remote possibility that it could happen.. the 4th is an impossibility.. there is just no way it would/could happen, considering he has not disappointed in any workouts.

i still think he ends up in greenbay.
                    Well I guess that answers the question then.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                      i like the kid... and would love to use my 2nd on him... round one roy williams or udeze, round 2 losman
                      I think you're right - he'll go in the 2nd round at the latest, whether we take him or not. Losman is probably the best athlete among the highly regarded QBs and a helluva prospect.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Sep 2003

i heard his big knock is his attitude... but this bills team has a lot of leaders to put him in line like milloy, spikes, moulds

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                          i heard his big knock is his attitude... but this bills team has a lot of leaders to put him in line like milloy, spikes, moulds
                          Bruce and Andre had attitude problems, too. We can't always draft choir boys.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                            • May 2003

You know, after looking at his profiles I might be willing to use a 3rd. I don't think I would use a 2nd on a QB. I guess I wouldn't jump off a bridge is the Bills drafted him.

Comment

• Bmax
                              • Aug 2003

i think he is a second round pick.. and he should be there when we pick.......

Bmax

Comment

Working...
                              X