PDA

View Full Version : Modrak on WNSA now...

lordofgun
03-16-2004, 02:36 PM
I'll try to ype out a transcript for those with no audio...

lordofgun
03-16-2004, 02:44 PM
Very big signing...personally likes Vincent...great in locker room...experienced. Troy won't need an adjustment period. Very big signing.

Vincent's best attributes: Good all-around. Not just a cover or corner support guy. He can teach the young guys and Nate too. Has great understanding, willingness to be flexible, do whatever it takes.

Vincent can play all the coverages...man...zone. Ball hawk...can recover quickly.

Vincent hasn't lost a step. Sometimes players knowledge helps them to make fewer mistakes to compensate for a lost step, but Vincent hasn't lost anything.

Waiting game for Vincent went a bit longer than they hoped, but glad it turned out ok after Vincent researched his decision.

Not looking for a RB in draft. :D

Likes Troupe at TE.

Likes Clayton from LSU...very good RAC, flexible, good hands, first round talent.

The Spaz
03-16-2004, 02:46 PM
Clayton eh he could be there in the 2nd possibly.

Turf
03-16-2004, 02:57 PM
That was pretty good ypeing LOG :)

Tatonka
03-16-2004, 03:00 PM
maybe we could draft mauck too.. and have mauck throwing to reed and clayton.. :D

i am not down on clayton, but i would put at least 6 guys in front of him.

3 williams, woods, evan, and maybe the kid from ohio state, who i cant not think of his name for the life of me right now.

The Spaz
03-16-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
maybe we could draft mauck too.. and have mauck throwing to reed and clayton.. :D

i am not down on clayton, but i would put at least 6 guys in front of him.

3 williams, woods, evan, and maybe the kid from ohio state, who i cant not think of his name for the life of me right now.

Michael Jenkins. Also I would put Jenkins ahead of Clayton as well but if Clayton is the best available I would take him.

Tatonka
03-16-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Michael Jenkins. Also I would put Jenkins ahead of Clayton as well but if Clayton is the best available I would take him.

not in the first.. unless there was a trade down.