PDA

View Full Version : If you were the Eagles...

Fryin' The Fish
03-16-2004, 05:45 PM
It seems to me that TO is just a big hassle. Of course hes a good WR but is it worth it all. His whinning and complaining about not getting to play on the right team is just another example of his stupid antics. Would you want him if you were Reid? plus im kind of disappointed, i wanted to see TO cuss out teh whole Ravens team then watch Ray Lewis and Jamal Lewis put him in line. :chair:

Halbert
03-16-2004, 06:07 PM
I'd take him but you're right he'll need to be kept relatively in line. He's a little crazy so I don't think you can intimidate him but maybe McNabb can keep him in check due to their relationship. I thought I heard they were pretty good friends and McNabb is as big a star as he is so perhaps some of Donovan's laid back style will calm TO. Otherwise you're right, he'll be more pain than pleasure.

Mr. Cynical
03-16-2004, 06:14 PM
:monkey: TO

Fryin' The Fish
03-16-2004, 06:17 PM
:lol:

helmetguy
03-16-2004, 07:58 PM
Sure.....if I could sew his mouth shut!

thenry20
03-16-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Fryin' The Fish
It seems to me that TO is just a big hassle. Of course hes a good WR but is it worth it all. His whinning and complaining about not getting to play on the right team is just another example of his stupid antics. Would you want him if you were Reid? plus im kind of disappointed, i wanted to see TO cuss out teh whole Ravens team then watch Ray Lewis and Jamal Lewis put him in line. :chair:

LOL, Dude!

If you were close to all those SB, you'd be desperate to try something to get you over the hump.

P.S. you better believe they're desperate because their window maybe closing.

SABURZFAN
03-16-2004, 08:09 PM
did you forget how pathetic the WR corp looked in that NFC Championship game?Eagle fans should be elated.

Ebenezer
03-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Fryin' The Fish
If I were the Eagles...

I'd be making reservations for Jacksonville.