PDA

View Full Version : BuffaloBills.com Poll

Fryin' The Fish
03-16-2004, 06:58 PM
What do you think of the signing of Troy Vicent?

Mr. Cynical
03-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Ok move. He is too old to be around when we are in position to make a real run, so he will come and go without much ado.

BAM
03-16-2004, 07:05 PM
what're you talkin about, we're gonna make a run this season

:gobills:

Fryin' The Fish
03-16-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by BAM

:gobills:

i thought we were going to do good last season. if the bills dont have a winning season this year, im becoming a fins fan. :lol!: sorry about that one, i could never see myself doing that, i love myself too much.

Dozerdog
03-16-2004, 07:08 PM
Very good move

Mr. Cynical
03-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by BAM

:spit:

Good attitude but pretty unrealistic. But hey, you never know! :)

Jeff1220
03-16-2004, 07:32 PM
After last season, I will always be exercising much caution in my optimism.

helmetguy
03-16-2004, 07:33 PM
Very good move. Experience, leadership, versatility. What's not to like?

Mr. Cynical
03-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Age. :abe:

BAM
03-16-2004, 07:40 PM
he's 32 big deal. did you notice he's made the probowl the last 5 seasons... ?

Dozerdog
03-16-2004, 07:44 PM
Would you rather have a 5 time probowler at the dirt cheap price of 3.25 mill a season. or pay Winfield 12 million this season?

Mr. Cynical
03-16-2004, 07:45 PM
He's 33 in June.

I noticed...and I would have said "good" move if it were an option. It's just not a "great" move imo due to his age. But I'm not upset about it. He will help the team.

dozer - if those are my 2 choices then it's not even a question - go with TV.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-16-2004, 08:05 PM
www.BuffaloBills.com asks the stupidist questions some times and our website is ranked 2nd or 4th?. Among all the teams in the NFL and another thing about the BILLS site how come they don't put the signings and trade updates up right away like for example we knew that Vincent signed with us way before hand and what does BB.com do they wait until today to put it up on the site. They are so slow what do they do over there sleep all day!!!

SABURZFAN
03-16-2004, 08:17 PM
vincent may be getting long in the tooth but our personnel on defense is good enough to make up for the slight drop at the CB position.

The Spaz
03-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
vincent may be getting long in the tooth but our personnel on defense is good enough to make up for the slight drop at the CB position.

I wouldn't say it's a drop off at CB position I say it's at least the same with Vincent with him having better hands.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-16-2004, 08:41 PM
:madcurse: I can't vote when I try to vote I get this

The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session. Then I click the link below and it still won't let me vote

B-DON
03-17-2004, 03:26 AM
definitelt a very great move. more picks and he will teach all of our young cornerbacks a thing or two and how to be leaders

Dozerdog
03-17-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
www.BuffaloBills.com asks the stupidist questions some times and our website is ranked 2nd or 4th?. Among all the teams in the NFL and another thing about the BILLS site how come they don't put the signings and trade updates up right away like for example we knew that Vincent signed with us way before hand and what does BB.com do they wait until today to put it up on the site. They are so slow what do they do over there sleep all day!!!

Well- thanks for the props- but they are very cautious about how they report their own news.

We are not a news organization- they in a matter of speaking, are. Until he actually signed on the dotted line, they won't put it up on the net or risk looking stupid (Like the Jets) if a last minute snafu hapends.

To the Bills credit- we found about it first via the V-coach (Text messaging ) that originates from the team. Also, news is not their full time business- I'm sure they have a small crew updating their site so they need to write, publish, fact check- and do all that.

Trust me- there are sports teams out there that do a much worse job with their websites.