PDA

View Full Version : Why are we so enamoured if that's even a word about Volek

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-16-2004, 07:19 PM
Why are we so excited about Volek he's played only 3 games BIG WOOP!!! So what if he beat us in a game this guy is a Loser with a capital "L" to tell you the truth I didn't think he looked that great in the Titans game last yr. against us he's a third string QB and that's all he will ever be!! he will never be a starter in the NFL :cp: :rocket:

Fryin' The Fish
03-16-2004, 07:22 PM
Hes young and has potential. we need all we can get at the QB position. if we get him, i wont complain.

Dozerdog
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
Why are we so excited about Volek he's played only 3 games BIG WOOP!!! So what if he beat us in a game this guy is a Loser with a capital "L" to tell you the truth I didn't think he looked that great in the Titans game last yr. against us he's a third string QB and that's all he will ever be!! he will never be a starter in the NFL :cp: :rocket:

:rofl:

OK- and your choice for QB is?????????

Fryin' The Fish
he will never be a starter in the NFL :cp: :rocket:

give him a year or two. let him grow.

helmetguy
03-16-2004, 07:31 PM
He's got NFL playing experience. The prevailing opinion seems to be that Bledsoe is going to repeat his abyssmal performance of last year. Volek's experience means he is closer to being useful should that happen or Bledsoe gets hurt. As bad as Bledsoe and Co. were last year, the alternatives are few and far between. Should Volek sign with Buffalo, it will be in a backup role. Bledsoe's still going to be the starter. There's no way in hell MM is going to put $6 million on the bench, and neither TD or Mr, Wilson would stand for it if he did. What alternatives ARE available? Right now, just Travis Brown. Without Volek, then it may come down to taking the best QB available to us with the 13th pick in the draft. That's less risky than taking a guy who's slotted somewhere further down. Volek could be adequate AND cost effective in the near term.

Devin
03-16-2004, 07:37 PM
i kinda feel the same its like saying Feely is gonna own up in miami.

DD my choice for QB is simple. Rivers.

Volek isnt bad i have said it a ton of times but im also not convinced hes the answer for bledsoe.

Novacane
03-16-2004, 08:20 PM
BIG WOOP!!! So what if he beat us in a game this guy is a Loser with a capital "L"

Thats your opinion. You have nothing to base that on. He may turn out to be a loser..........he may not. If he comes at a reasonable price why not? Do you want to go with Travis Brown as backup?

bernielivsey_1
03-16-2004, 08:46 PM
He's a back-up and he will be better than AVP. But I also feel
AVP was a great Bill.

bills_7
03-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Fryin' The Fish
Hes young and has potential. we need all we can get at the QB position. if we get him, i wont complain.

isnt he around 30???

IHateTheDullphins
03-17-2004, 12:14 AM

what a stupid post. get a clue.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-17-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by bills_7

isnt he around 30???

I believe Volek will be 28 this year..

Fryin' The Fish
03-17-2004, 12:30 AM
yep i just found that out.....sorry i thought he was younger.

justasportsfan
03-17-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

:rofl:

OK- and your choice for QB is????????? Blake