• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

NO savior: Vincent just wants to 'fit in' with BILLS

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Troy Vincent knows he won't be counted on to be the savior of a Buffalo team that underachieved last year -- and that's fine with him.

"I'm just going to fit in," Vincent said during a telephone conference Tuesday after he signed a six-year contract with the Bills.

Troy Vincent knows he won't be counted on to be the savior of a Buffalo team that underachieved last year -- and that's fine with him.

• Fryin' The Fish
    Fry Them Fishes!!
    • Mar 2004

that sounds about right. i dont think anyone was expecting him to be the savior for the team. the defense is good enough, all we need is some offense.
    The Bills
    I believe in the Bledsoe

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Did you listen to the interview on BB.com you would get the full meaning of what he meant. He said with all the great players we have on defense he didn't feel he would have to be "the guy" to turn the team around. Go listen to it.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

what scares me is when he said "There were some injuries and the chemistry just wasn't there. They didn't perform to the caliber of play that they are capable of. Our chances now are just as good as any team in the NFL."

well....chemistry within the team will remain the same. and id like to think were better than most teams in the nfl :/
        the dude abides

Comment

• Fryin' The Fish
          Fry Them Fishes!!
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
          what scares me is when he said "There were some injuries and the chemistry just wasn't there. They didn't perform to the caliber of play that they are capable of. Our chances now are just as good as any team in the NFL."

well....chemistry within the team will remain the same. and id like to think were better than most teams in the nfl :/
          yeah. i hope we are better than most teams in the NFL. Atleast our D.
          The Bills
          I believe in the Bledsoe

Comment

• Romes
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme

Chemistry is not exactly the same. A new coaching staff brings new chemistry. Coaches can be responisble for how players interact with each other. If you don't believe me go watch Miracle.
            Originally posted by paladin warrior
            RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• B-DON
              hi
              • Mar 2004

i see him as a savior for more picks

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Not just that...Winfield, as much as I like him...he talked too much, instead of being a leader. Vincent is a leader. With Vincent, Spikes and Milloy, you got great leadership for the defense.

Plus, the defense needed time to develop chemistry last year. Spikes, Milloy, and Adams were new. They needed time to gel and now, a year later should definitely help them with that.

Comment

Working...
                X