X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greatone
    • Mar 2004

Bills Draft needs

Any of you real football fans? You dont trade down here as the Bills do not have that many holes to fill. O-line should be much improved with Mcnally coming in as line coach. QB of the future is a need but can get that with a 3rd round pick in Shaub from Virginia. The 13th pick should be Roy Williams out of Texas. He will drop due to depth at receiver in this draft-may have to jump the Jets at 12 to get him but he is a steal at that pick. Will Smith is highly overrated-im a Buckeye fan and did not feel he dominated 1 game last year. The obvious hole to fill is WR and Roy Williams should be the pick.
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

I think the odds of Roy Williams being available are a little less than 50/50. I'm not especially enamored with him in any case. He is known as something of an underachiever. Though he should have dominated, he often did not. My pick is Reggie Williams, who is bigger, stronger, and almost as fast. He has good hands, runs good routes, and often did dominate even though his QB, Cody Pickett, had a down year. Odds are better he'll be available too.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
      • Mar 2003

Either one sounds good 2 me, but I'm definitley NOT givin up on our current Wr's.
      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
      X