X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Vincent is AWESOME on Madden 2004!

I just got done playing my 2004 Bills game against the Dolphins, with the new players on their teams. Troy Vincent was incredible. He SHUT DOWN David Boston completely. Boston had ZERO catches and one drop, because Vincent hit him so hard. Vincent also won the game for me with a sweet tipped pass in the endzone on the last play of the game, and he had 2 interceptions of Feeley. Chris Villarrial did not allow any sacks and also seemed to maul the Dolphins OL. Henry ran behind him for 125 yards and 3 TDs. It looks pretty good so far. I can't wait to get the NCAA Football game, so I can start to upload some of the College players.

Just out of curiousity...did anyone else try this yet? Did you start reshifting the players in the game to their new teams? If so, how are the Bills looking for you?
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

:bigmike2:

Comment

• Hermanator21
      Bleed Red, White, and Blue
      • Mar 2004

Ofcourse, I started Troy last week, it kinda scared me because I thought I might have jinxed us.But Troy was great for me too, he had 2 ints and one returned for a TD!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hermanator21
        Ofcourse, I started Troy last week, it kinda scared me because I thought I might have jinxed us.But Troy was great for me too, he had 2 ints and one returned for a TD!!!!
        Sweet! I tried him last week too, after I put in Villarrial, but I didn't make the Dolphins roster changes yet. He is really good! Winfield sucked at coverage on Madden, but always made nice hits to knock the ball out.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

The uploading the college players is pretty sweet, the only thing is that some players come up and stink, oh wait, that might be realistic.

Comment

• Throne Logic
            Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
            • Aug 2002

I have to admit, it has shocked me on more than one occasion how accurate Madden can be.

It approached fear 2 years ago when I ran the Superbowl simulation between NE and St. Louis. I ran it during the week before and the final was 20-19, NE. I told my Pat fan friend about this when he came over to watch the game on Sunday, so he made me run it again, just for ha's. Same result. I didn't load Madden again for a few months. . .
            Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• AndreReed83
              Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
              • Mar 2004

I haven't updated the rosters for this year yet but when we got Milloy before the season started last year, I instantly cut him off of the Patriots and signed him to the Bills. Usually when I would simulate a season afterwards, the Bills always won the AFC East and sometimes even won the Superbowl.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
              "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Ð
                1-800-SAD-GOAT
                • Jul 2002

I hear if you look carefully, you can see the Virgin Mary in the crowd on Madden.

Comment

• BillsFever
                  Mr. Predictament
                  • Feb 2003

I haven't played offline on any game since I got online with the PS2.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

That proves it...Bills are a lock for the SB in 2004....

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Fryin' The Fish
                      Fry Them Fishes!!
                      • Mar 2004

i added the new players to ESPN football. vincent did awesome. and wire was a perfect fit....he hits em hard. the bills defense shut down many teams in my franchise.
                      The Bills
                      I believe in the Bledsoe

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        That proves it...Bills are a lock for the SB in 2004....
                        only if we get Volek

Comment

• Dolfan984
                          • Jul 2003

What's Vincent rated in Madden? Surtain is a 96 and Madison is a 92.

Boston and Chambers are both 86 and both have 93 speed.

Heh you gotta get the updates. The very first update had Milloy on the Bills, I think he was a 98 or something crazy like that...might still be I dunno.

Feeley is horrible in Madden. Should have kept in Jay to give you a harder game. Do you play on All-Madden?

Comment

Working...
                          X