• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bills_7
    TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
    • Mar 2004

Chris Villarrial LG??

is CV gonna be moved over to LG or r we still looking?? if so at RG sullivan or purcillo dont look like they cant handle it, should we draft a rookie??
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Chris Villarial is playing RG.

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

said he was gonna be a RG .

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

LG is the open spot that sullivan and tucker are competing for at the moment.. pending the draft.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• bills_7
          TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
          • Mar 2004

u think sully can get the job done???

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_7
            u think sully can get the job done???
            if your asking me.. yeah.. i do... i think he can be great with a coach.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

I think Sobieski is in the mix too. And I wouldn't be shocked if the Bills experimented with Tucker at center and let Teague compete at left guard.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
                I think Sobieski is in the mix too. And I wouldn't be shocked if the Bills experimented with Tucker at center and let Teague compete at left guard.
                You probably listened to BB.com interview when he said he could possible be playing center. Would be inetresting.

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

McNally made the comment after the Bills signed CV that the only players set on the starting O-line are Jennings at LT, Williams at RT, and CV at RG. That means that the LG and OC positions are open for competition, and I have to believe that still holds even though Teague got the $2M bonus this past Monday. Again I think that the players will finally have a great O-line coach and will be that much better for it, including the guys who are set to start. I think that Sully will win the LG position since he was a good RG in 2002 and because he was a college LT and is more comfortable on the left side.

Comment

• BigZ
                    • Sep 2003

I think that we've got one of the best OL coaches in the league. The guys on the team have lots of potential.

McNally will turn the unit into one of the best in the league within 2 years.

Sullivan, Teague, Sobieski and Tucker will all see action.

Comment

Working...
                    X