• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thailog80
    Im not a chick!
    • Apr 2003

Ty Laws latest rant

Ty Laws Comments

Can you believe he said that? I can't see that situation ending peacefully in NE. Would we want him? You bet I still do!!

NFL Networks All Access Show lead of with this story tonight.

"Let's Roll"
    Todd Beamer
    Flight 93
    9/11/01
  • Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

Too funny, that Belichick didn't expect Law to play as well as he did. If he didn't, the Pats wouldn't have made the SB, much less won it. They'll find out next year how valuable he was, because there's no Rodney Harrison-like (WRT Milloy) replacement available anymore on the market.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Wow!!

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i think it is funny
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Sep 2003

ty law is good at defending his case... i don't feel he's being greedy, he feels disrespected as was lawyer. law taking a pay cut to allow brady to be signed was a very big team guy move, therefore i understand he's mad cause ne don't really care about him after all he's done. i'll be very happy if ty law leaves ne. go anywhere brother just leave the pats, helps us out too

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Hates Belichek! He comes here for less? Move Vincent or him to FS????
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Ickybaluky
              • Jul 2003

Your not really buying all this, are you?

Think about it. The guy just wants out of his deal so he can sign a new one. He figures if he goes public and rants and raves the can force their hands, because he wants to get a new deal now and they aren't going to give it to him.

Ty's a bright guy, and he probably understands the business behind football as well as any player. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Quite frankly, I don't even think the Patriots will acknowledge anything. They will just let him play.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                Hates Belichek! He comes here for less? Move Vincent or him to FS????

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by NE39
                  Your not really buying all this, are you?

Think about it. The guy just wants out of his deal so he can sign a new one. He figures if he goes public and rants and raves the can force their hands, because he wants to get a new deal now and they aren't going to give it to him.

Ty's a bright guy, and he probably understands the business behind football as well as any player. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Quite frankly, I don't even think the Patriots will acknowledge anything. They will just let him play.
                  i'm totally buying it... after what happened to lawyer, Ty wants out

Comment

• BAM
                    • Sep 2003

Excerpts from the interview, which will air Thursday at 10 a.m. ET on the James Brown Show.
                    sweet, i listen to that show every day, i'll be tuned in

Comment

• Turf
                      • Jul 2002

Soon we'll have NE's entire secondary. I say make a play on him, maybe trade Drew for him and a 2nd rounder.
                      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                        WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                        • Mar 2003

Who would want Drew? the pats? Am I missing something?
                        Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• kal123
                          Maybe?
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Turf
                          Soon we'll have NE's entire secondary. I say make a play on him, maybe trade Drew for him and a 2nd rounder.

Comment

• kal123
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

This article makes him out to be a good guy, someone who seems to be a pretty straight shooter and not a Meshawn/TO egomaniac.

However, his statement from a week ago about the "insult deal" of $8M a year for at least 2 years is a complete contradiction, i.e., it makes him out to be a money guy.

Now I don't know which person he is...the money grubber or the team player.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                              • May 2003

Why is it that Ty Law wants more money from the Pats and everyone wants him here. Billy Volek is weighing his options and he is a money grubbing backup and you don't want him here?

Comment

Working...
                              X