PDA

View Full Version : I have lost my respect for Lindy Ruff...

Myers57
03-18-2004, 10:05 AM
I was on total assumption that Mika Noronen would be starting against the Thrashers because:

A.) Marty played terrible against the Leafs letting in 6 goals...

B.) Marty also has a bad record against the Thrashers

C.) Mika has not started in awhile and this team needed a goalie change to get motivated.

Even though the Sabres won I was once again not impressed with the play of Biron taking a bad penalty and letting in a terrible goal at the beginning of the third period...

Mika had definetely better start tonight for the Sabres due to the back to back games...

:bug:

realmendontwearteal
03-18-2004, 10:12 AM
ruff took a big risk last night pulling biron with a good amount of time left in the 3rd........i think it worked........ but that was a pretty odd thing to do with that much time in the game

Ebenezer
03-18-2004, 11:14 AM
this team wins because of Ruff...not in spite of him...any team needs talented players and talented coaching...I don't think we have enough of the former...name me a coach, who would be willing to work with a terrible budget and a do nothing GM, who make this team into a division champ/contender?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Biron in net tonight and not all those goals that Biron let in against Toronto we're his fault 2 were put off our D's sticks 1 went off a skate and 2 we put in our own net. We have to get these 2 pts. tonight!!!