PDA

View Full Version : Drew is over rated....

Fryin' The Fish
03-18-2004, 03:54 PM
I think Drew Bledsoe has never been what he was supposed to be. Even when he was in NE he was plagued with injuries and he never really lived up to his potential because he was always coming off of an injury or just starting his NFL career. And now he isnt performing well because he is coming off of an injury. am i just talking outa my ass here or does it make sense.
:feedback:

bills_7
03-18-2004, 04:00 PM
what injury is he coming off of??? i dont think he was hurt at all last yr... maybe a mild concussion or something after all the sacks he took.....

when drew is at his best he as good as any QB the only problem is he is either really good or really bad....

i can keep talking about the things he is and isnt good at.... but i dont want to write a book

i dont mind him here for this season but i wanna see him have an above avg yr... or he might not be a bill the season after

justasportsfan
03-18-2004, 04:05 PM
I never noticed .

THATHURMANATOR
03-18-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Fryin' The Fish
I think Drew Bledsoe has never been what he was supposed to be. Even when he was in NE he was plagued with injuries and he never really lived up to his potential because he was always coming off of an injury or just starting his NFL career. And now he isnt performing well because he is coming off of an injury. am i just talking outa my ass here or does it make sense.
:feedback:

Bledsoe played every game in NE untill his last season there.

Gunzlingr
03-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Until he was hospitalized, he was never injured :confused:

Tatonka
03-18-2004, 04:27 PM
drew was never injury plagued.. in fact.. he is one of the most durable qbs inthe game.. that i will say about him.. he has had one injury..

BillsFever
03-18-2004, 04:30 PM
His body is durable but his head and passion isn't.

Mr. Cynical
03-18-2004, 04:30 PM
I don't question his toughness. I still remember his first (or second) game as a Bill where he came off the field and had a staple put in his neck where he got cut, and got right back out there.

But to answer your thread title.....yes, he is, and has been for his entire career. That's why Belichick didn't care about trading him to a division opponent. As much as I hate BB (smug SOB), he is very smart and knew what he was doing.

pats-were-right
03-18-2004, 04:51 PM
As much as I've criticized him, Jim Everett he is not.

He was HURT a couple of times prior to 2001, the broken finger at the end of '98, a shoulder I believe, in '95, but prior to the 2001 season he missed no more than a handful of games, and by the way he would have only missed a handful of games in '01 if not for, you know.