Was just on FinHeaven and they actually think that their OL is gonna be good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Was just on FinHeaven and they actually think that their OL is gonna be good!

It's kind of funny to hear how they think that line will be better...with that many new additions, it's going to take time to mesh!
  • Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

LOL! It's not like they made any good additions. Jeno James has been erratic and had his first halfway decent season in his contract year. Huge red flag there. Damion McIntosh is still recovering from ankle surgery and his availability for training camp is questionable. Then it's a bunch of backup-quality players. Seth McKinnie couldn't start over Ruddy last year despite the organization knowing that Ruddy would have to be let-go after the season was over, and the LT is weak at best.

Comment

• B-DON
      hi
      • Mar 2004

their o-line is crap but ours is weak too. if williams starts bustin some heads and mcnally institutes some damn discipline into our line. our line is still way better than theirs no doubt

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i dont think our line is weak.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

The Bills' O-line is NOT weak.

Comment

• dolfan25
            Clements & Mulakey I'm taking you down next
            • Jul 2002

Looked pretty weak last year. Yeah alright you added McNally but how did he do with the Giants last year?

Last thing Mike Williams over Bryant McKinnie-mistake.

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by dolfan25
              Looked pretty weak last year. Yeah alright you added McNally but how did he do with the Giants last year?

Last thing Mike Williams over Bryant McKinnie-mistake.
              Tell me who ended up being the Giants starting o-linemen?

Comment

• dolfan25
                • Jul 2002

That's right who were they. Are you saying that the Bills O Line is filled with Pro Bowlers. As a wise man once said you can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****. If McNally couldn't do it with the Giants why would he do it with the Bills.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Sep 2003

this will be big mike's breakout year as he finally has a coach and the V MAN RULES

Comment

• dolfan25
                    • Jul 2002

Is the V man Villarail(sp)

Comment

• B-DON
                      hi
                      • Mar 2004

i love the bills but come on you guys we havent made any improvement on the line yet . i still say we spend two first day picks on linemen but at least onw in the first two rounds if anything. losing ruben brown is still a loss no matter what anyone says. and williams and jennings look to be the only young guys that will become anything. i hope im wrong but i dont see our line being that much better next year. like i said hope im wrong

Comment

• Samphin1
                        • Mar 2004

Well, I think that our only truw weak point on the phins is the o-line right now. QB is more of a question mark than a weak point imo. If the O-line gels then we should do fine. Remember, two years ago, Wanny said screw it and stated that the best five linemen would start. That year we put a patchwork line with a guard playing LT and a Bills reject playing on the starting line and Ricky got 1800 yards. This whole thing about players needing to gel, might have some truth to it but I think it is somewhat overrated.

If it wasn't, how could you not be saying the same thing about the Bills line that has picked up a new guard ( a good one too) and pursued Bober as well? Wouldn't they need time to gel, in order for your line to be considered good? The same rules need to apply to all.

Anyhow, back to the point. The o-line definately has me concerned but Rick Spielman has done a fantastic job this offseason and I trust he can get the proper personell to make it work. Just think of this though, if Smith, James, McKinney, Whitley and McIntosh come together and are good, it will be for a long time as all are young and locked in for awhile.

P.S. Reports are that McIntosh could be ready by training camp so I wouldn't right him off just yet. :)

Comment

• B-DON
                          hi
                          • Mar 2004

who, who, and who? james in my opinion is the only decent lineman you have mcintosh blows and the rest anr no namers come on get real you guys could quite possibly have the worst o-line in the league? you guys just blame it all on your crap qb's. how do you explain for ricky's terrible year last year?

Comment

• RUDEbyallMEANS
                            • Jun 2003

Miami's O-line is definetely the weak link of the entire Miami team.

The draft will hopefully be where Miami gets an NFL ready guard or center in Jake Grove.

Boston puts Woodson face first. "What else is new???"

>>>>>>>>>> Troy Vincents Worst Nightmare <<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's The BIATCH NOW"!!!!!!!??????

Comment

• B-DON
                              hi
                              • Mar 2004

i want him too. nasty

Comment

Working...
                              X