PDA

View Full Version : As of Friday - "Buffalo may have bowed out of the race"

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 10:22 AM
http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section=7&screen=news&news_id=31642

Friday morning report in the Nashville paper states:

" the Buffalo Bills may have bowed out of the race, as Staninger informed them Wednesday that their initial offer was not in range and said he had not yet heard back from them."

Mr. Miyagi
03-19-2004, 10:24 AM
Oh well. I was never that high on the guy anyway. In this depleted FA pool for QBs, if Volek was one of the best out there, we may as well just draft one.

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 10:25 AM
i was indifferent.. i just want a new qb.. i dont really care who it is at this point.

fabolouspaul
03-19-2004, 10:26 AM
:clap:

Mr. Miyagi
03-19-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i was indifferent.. i just want a new qb.. i dont really care who it is at this point.
It just seems like everyone is so desperate for a QB, making the average ones out there look so good.

The unproven Henson??
7 career start with a broken spleen Volek??
Kordell???
DOUG FREAKING JOHNSON???

Pleeeeeeez.....I don't want any of those guys.

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 10:29 AM
I'm also indifferent.

He would have been nice, but I wouldn't have gone all Dolphin fan and started talking Superbowl because we got another teams backup!

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
It just seems like everyone is so desperate for a QB, making the average ones out there look so good.

The unproven Henson??
7 career start with a broken spleen Volek??
Kordell???
DOUG FREAKING JOHNSON???

Pleeeeeeez.....I don't want any of those guys.

any of them could put up 11 tds and 24 turnovers for less than 6 million.

Mr. Miyagi
03-19-2004, 10:41 AM
I disagree. Especially not Doug Johnson.

lordofgun
03-19-2004, 10:43 AM
I'm still hoping we land Volek so we can concentrate on other areas in the draft.

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 10:44 AM

Tell that to Bear and Falcon fans.

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 10:47 AM
I disagree. Especially not Doug Johnson.

any qb in the nfl could put up 11 tds and 24 turnovers..

rofl...

johnson only starte EIGHT games last year on a HORRIBLE atlanta team, behind a line that we worse than ours.. and he got 1655 yards.. had 8 tds.. and 12 turnovers.. so with those projected numbers.. he would have finished with

16 tds and 24 turnovers..

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 10:49 AM

a HORRIBLE atlanta team,

????

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
Tell that to Bear and Falcon fans.

funny you would say that..

kordell started 7 games.. 1400 yards passing .. 10 tds and 15 turnovers..

so with those numbers.. he would have finished with ABOUT 20 tds and 30 turnovers.. which is STILL a better percentage of scoring vs. ****ing your team over..

justasportsfan
03-19-2004, 10:50 AM

any of them could put up 11 tds and 24 turnovers for less than 6 million. and getting anyone who can put up those nos. would fix our qb situation?

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 10:52 AM
????

atlanta.. you know.. the team that had one half dencent wr in peerless who was not even close to being a number one (like we all knew).. and the offensive line was makeshift at best.. it just doesnt look so bad when vick is back there because, just like flutie, he can make the line looked better by scrambling around..

doug johnson was under constant pressure..

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
and getting anyone who can put up those nos. would fix our qb situation?

absolutely not.. but at least we dont have to pay 6 million dollars a year to have the worst qb performance of the year..

you either pay 6 million and get a premeir qb.. or pay 500k and get a ****box qb..

we paid 6 million for a ****box qb that had ALL the 500k guys outperform him.. we look smart.

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 10:55 AM

atlanta.. you know.. the team that had one half dencent wr in peerless who was not even close to being a number one (like we all knew).. and the offensive line was makeshift at best.. it just doesnt look so bad when vick is back there because, just like flutie, he can make the line looked better by scrambling around..

doug johnson was under constant pressure..

That team went to the playoffs, one a game in GB and was favored by many to win NFC South right up to the minute Vick broke his leg!

Your hatred for Bledsoe is starting to fog your mind!

justasportsfan
03-19-2004, 10:58 AM

absolutely not.. but at least we dont have to pay 6 million dollars a year to have the worst qb performance of the year..

you either pay 6 million and get a premeir qb.. or pay 500k and get a ****box qb..

we paid 6 million for a ****box qb that had ALL the 500k guys outperform him.. we look smart. Drew is staying like it or not. I too don't think he's a six million dollar man but we can't get just anyone to replace him either. I wouldn't have minded having Volek back-up Drew but not for what atlanta is willing to pay him either.

Looks like we may be going for a qb in the draft. :idunno: I'm not even sure if Couch would be an upgrade over Travis Brown.

Mr. Miyagi
T, just curious, didn't you used to be a Drew supporter in the first half of his year one with us?

Tatonka
let me put it to you another way..

if someone offered you a new Mercedez G500 for 100k or a honda civic with over a hundred thousand miles on it for 100 grand.. which would you buy?

well if your just looking for an economy car.. you would just go somewhere else and get a honda civic with high milage for a hell of alot less than one hundred thousand.. you pay 3 grand and get a civic and you get what you pay for....

or if you are looking for a luxury car, then you fork over the cash and get the mercedez.. and you get what you pay for..

but under no circumstances.. would anyone in their right mind pay 100,000$$$ for a old honda civic.

Hermanator21
03-19-2004, 11:01 AM
Just say NO to Kordell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Spaz
03-19-2004, 11:07 AM
Can we put this Bledsoe **** to rest until the strart of the season for christ ****ing sake. This issue has been done and overdone a million times and nothing is being said any differently from the first 100 times it was said.

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 11:09 AM
T, what do you want us to do about it?

Shall we Kill Drew?

Picket RWS?

Kidnap TD's Kids until he dumps Drew?

Because, it seems like you want us to do something about it, you keep trying to talk us into it.

I'll do it! As long as I don't have to see these threads every day!

I just need to know what I can do to keep Drew off the field!

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 11:11 AM
That team went to the playoffs, one a game in GB and was favored by many to win NFC South right up to the minute Vick broke his leg!

Your hatred for Bledsoe is starting to fog your mind!

vick is that entire team... they made it every bit of the way because vick is the one that carries them on his back.. when vick is your qb, you dont even need a good oline.. he makes everyone miss and just runs around for 8 seconds until one of his garbage wrs gets open.. vick is a michael jordan.. and as it was proved.. the falcons were garage without him..

that is just the facts man.. that has nothing to do with bledsoe.

Drew is staying like it or not. I too don't think he's a six million dollar man but we can't get just anyone to replace him either. I wouldn't have minded having Volek back-up Drew but not for what atlanta is willing to pay him either.

Looks like we may be going for a qb in the draft. :idunno: I'm not even sure if Couch would be an upgrade over Travis Brown.

fine.. i get it.. drew is staying.. but how can you be happy at all knowing that he is scheduled to make 6 million dollars in salary and another 2 million in bonuses, when he is coming off of a performance that EVERY OTHER STARTING QB in the league bested?

seriously.. how can you be happy with that.. we are really going to pay 8 million to a qb that performed like that? if we are going to get that production.. i would rather pay a nobody or a rookie ALOT LESS than that.. and get AT LEAST the same production.. nobody is going to come in and do worse... but they would all come in and do it for cheaper so we could spend money somewhere else.

T, just curious, didn't you used to be a Drew supporter in the first half of his year one with us?

yup.. and then it finally sunk in.. i looked at bledsoes last 26 games as a bill and saw that he has 21 tds and 41 turnovers.. and then i looked back at his whole career and realized that even when the pats made the playoffs.. he played horrible in those games (all but one against the dolphins) and that the only reason he ever got his team to the superbowl (only to play one of his worst games ever) was because he had curtis martin and a good defense.. and they were able to overcome his timely mistakes.. i am sure having one of the best coaches ever helped too..

i also started looking at those "pro bowl" years.. and i realized that only in 1997 did he even do anything to deserve to make the probowl.. that was his best season.. and also one which he folded in the playoffs.. all the other "probowl" years were just high yardage years.. with minimal results as far as tds and actual production.

i realized that in bledsoes ELEVEN year career... he has only broken 20 Tds in a season FIVE TIMES.. and NEVER broken 30 tds.. his best year was 28 tds in 1997..

he has always been and always will be overated.. i fell into the hype originally because we were going from the horrible rob johnson/flutie thing.. and we didnt even have a leader on the team.. and bledsoe came in here promising superbowl and it felt like the good old kelly days.. then he lit it up for 6 games and stuck for the next 26....

i am over it.. i want a real qb.. not a guy that has been dubbed the presses media boy because he was a 1st overall pick..

mikedd74
03-19-2004, 11:19 AM
Agreed.... Is he the QB to take us to the next level....I think back and see that he made us just respectable in year one and They regressed in year 2 so in this day and age and all the parity in this league. He just need to perform like a six million dollar quarterback or be released and we move on.........

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Hermanator21
Just say NO to Kordell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you kidding.. i dont want kordell here.. i want a good qb.. my point is not that we should get a crappy qb.. but rather that if you are content with ****ty qb play... then you mine as well get some other scrub and save 6-8 million dollars that we are spending on drew.

Originally posted by The Spaz
Can we put this Bledsoe **** to rest until the strart of the season for christ ****ing sake. This issue has been done and overdone a million times and nothing is being said any differently from the first 100 times it was said.

i agree.. sorry , but i cant just act like i am happy with it.. i am not happy with our team being bad.. i am not happy with a qb that has never been good and has been even worse in buffalo.. but gets paid the same money that steve mcnair does.. or brett farve.. it makes the bills look like laughing stocks..

T, what do you want us to do about it?

Shall we Kill Drew?

Picket RWS?

Kidnap TD's Kids until he dumps Drew?

Because, it seems like you want us to do something about it, you keep trying to talk us into it.

I'll do it! As long as I don't have to see these threads every day!

I just need to know what I can do to keep Drew off the field!

i wish i had the answer.. i would have done it already..

i can tell you one thing that will work to get him off the field.. when he comes out and blows the golden didlo this year, and the fans start booing and stop coming to games because the team is averaging 10 points a game this year.. and we are losing games still despite only allowing 13 points..

that will get him out of here.. i just wish there was a way to get it done sooner.

Novacane
03-19-2004, 11:23 AM

:rolleyes: What your point? A lot of people were. Then over the long haul he sucked. Do we have to keep supporting him because we once did. I was an RJ supporter too. Should we bring him back?

BAM
03-19-2004, 11:26 AM
:hail: Bledsoe

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 11:29 AM
I'll never not go to the games! Sorry!

Novacane
03-19-2004, 11:33 AM
Some of you Bledsoe people remind me of the guy that will keep dumping $$$$ into a piece of $#iT car that keeps breaking down rather than buy a new one. Finally, after dumping enough into it to pay for a new car and still stuck with a piece of $#it that breaks down you wake up and get rid of it.

Thats what Bledsoe is......................our broken down piece of $#it that some of you think it's just a great idea to try and fix it. You'll see.

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 11:35 AM

dont be sorry.. do what you want.. it is your life..

but alot of other fans will stop coming.. and TD/Ralph will get the point.. make a change and get a winning team or your revenue drops.. give the fans something to cheer about.. or they will stop coming..

the bills havent sniffed the playoffs in so many years.... it is getting disguisting.. we are no different than the cards, lions, and bengals right now.. it has been how many years since we made the playoffs?? SEVEN? EIGHT?

BAM
03-19-2004, 11:36 AM
***** all you want, Bledsoe isn't going anywhere :up:

grab a beer and relax :)

BAM
03-19-2004, 11:38 AM

it has been how many years since we made the playoffs?? SEVEN? EIGHT?

4 :up:

Tatonka
Originally posted by BAM

it is the offseason.. there is nothing to do but ***** and talk about the draft.. lol

this is the whole reason we come to message boards..

The Spaz
People who love the "Buffalo Bills Team" will come amd the Bledsoe non supporters won't.

justasportsfan
03-19-2004, 11:39 AM

fine.. i get it.. drew is staying.. but how can you be happy at all knowing that he is scheduled to make 6 million dollars in salary and another 2 million in bonuses, when he is coming off of a performance that EVERY OTHER STARTING QB in the league bested?

seriously.. how can you be happy with that.. we are really going to pay 8 million to a qb that performed like that? if we are going to get that production.. i would rather pay a nobody or a rookie ALOT LESS than that.. and get AT LEAST the same production.. nobody is going to come in and do worse... but they would all come in and do it for cheaper so we could spend money somewhere else.

Uh, I never said I'd be happy paying him 8 million. As a matter of fact paying him 6 million is way overpaying. However, your stating you'll take any qb is not the answer as well.

BAM
03-19-2004, 11:39 AM

it is the offseason.. there is nothing to do but ***** and talk about the draft.. lol

this is the whole reason we come to message boards..

that's cool it just get's old ya know? :) after so many threads bashing Bledsoe it becomes like a whore at closing time. all worn out.

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by BAM
4 :up:

i guess your right.. it seems like a decade ago... and it is just getting farther away with every year that bledsoe is our qb.

People who love the "Buffalo Bills Team" will come amd the Bledsoe non supporters won't.

well, i am in viriginia.. so i am not coming regardless.. but i can tell you i definately would spend 3-400$ to make a trip from richmond to buffalo to watch a qb that is going to turn the ball over at twice the rate that he scores with it.

Devin
03-19-2004, 11:41 AM
thank god. Taking advantage of a crap pool of QB's and demanding far to much. Hope he rides the bench the next few years.

Rivers!

Novacane

:rolleyes: here we go again. If you think Bledsoe sucks you don't love the Bills :rolleyes:

Halbert
It just feels like 7 or 8 years.

saviorbledsoe
03-19-2004, 11:42 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE WANT BLEDSOE GONE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

CRY CRY CRY AGAIN. I have never seen anyone work so hard to bring about an uprising against their favorite teams starting QB ever. FAIRF$%KINGWEATHER Fans!

And WE are NOT BLEDSOE PEOPLE. WE are BILLS FANS! Who Support their favorite team and the players on it!

BAM
03-19-2004, 11:42 AM

i guess your right.. it seems like a decade ago...

:wail:

:mad: @ the Bills

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by BAM
that's cool it just get's old ya know? :) after so many threads it becomes like a whore at closing time. all worn out.

it is all worn out.. your right.. and in my mind.. bledsoes welcome is the same thing.. all worn out.. 26 games of horrible play is enough for me.. seeing him play that way game after game after game after game after game after game... that is getting old too.

Uh, I never said I'd be happy paying him 8 million. As a matter of fact paying him 6 million is way overpaying. However, your stating you'll take any qb is not the answer as well.

i am not stating that.. i am saying that if your committed to bledsoe.. it is just as wise to be committed to any garbage qb, because you can save money and get the same production..

i want us to bring in a good qb.. i want us to draft a qb and go with a rookie this year... if i had my choice.. that is what would happen.

The Spaz
03-19-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

:rolleyes: here we go again. If you think Bledsoe sucks you don't love the Bills :rolleyes:

Did I ****ing say that I said if your a fan of the "team" then you will come.:boring:

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE WANT BLEDSOE GONE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

CRY CRY CRY AGAIN. I have never seen anyone work so hard to bring about an uprising against their favorite teams starting QB ever. FAIRF$%KINGWEATHER Fans!

And WE are NOT BLEDSOE PEOPLE. WE are BILLS FANS! Who Support their favorite team and the players on it!

i am a fairweather fan because i am not a blind fool that believes a bad qb can all the sudden turn good just because we have a rookie coaching staff?

i am a fairweather fan because i want to see the bills win, but dont agree with you that your overhyped loverboy drew will ever be able to do that?

whatever bud.. you back your case with NOTHING.. you offer NOTHING to any conversation except childish posts like this..

until you can show me what it is about drew that is so special.. what has he done for buffalo to help them win in the games he has been in buffalo..

i am showing you the cold hard facts. and your little outbursts of going WAAAAAAAA.. that is your way of showing that you have no response.. that you know your holding on to a dream.. that you know i am right.. that drew has sucked ass for the last 26 games he has been in buffalo... and that is all you can say.. is WAAAAA..

its ok.. keep doing it.. it obviously makes you feel better.

saviorbledsoe
03-19-2004, 11:51 AM

i am a fairweather fan because i am not a blind fool that believes a bad qb can all the sudden turn good just because we have a rookie coaching staff?

i am a fairweather fan because i want to see the bills win, but dont agree with you that your overhyped loverboy drew will ever be able to do that?

whatever bud.. you back your case with NOTHING.. you offer NOTHING to any conversation except childish posts like this..

until you can show me what it is about drew that is so special.. what has he done for buffalo to help them win in the games he has been in buffalo..

i am showing you the cold hard facts. and your little outbursts of going WAAAAAAAA.. that is your way of showing that you have no response.. that you know your holding on to a dream.. that you know i am right.. that drew has sucked ass for the last 26 games he has been in buffalo... and that is all you can say.. is WAAAAA..

its ok.. keep doing it.. it obviously makes you feel better.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT DREW GONE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :bigwave:

justasportsfan
03-19-2004, 11:51 AM

its ok.. keep doing it.. it obviously makes you feel better. You're trying to expalin yourself to someone who has a handle "saviorbledsoe" :shakeno:

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 11:52 AM

savior is a perfect example of that fan..

if you complain about bledsoe and dont think he is teh best.. your a fairweather fan.. rofl..

see..the thing is, FTG.. that is all a bledsoe fan can say at this point.. they cant debate facts.. or show numbers to disprove anything.. because they know in their heart that bledsoe has been horrible... so the only response is "fairweather!!!".. rofl.. comical.

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Some of you Bledsoe people remind me of the guy that will keep dumping $$$$ into a piece of $#iT car that keeps breaking down rather than buy a new one. Finally, after dumping enough into it to pay for a new car and still stuck with a piece of $#it that breaks down you wake up and get rid of it.

Thats what Bledsoe is......................our broken down piece of $#it that some of you think it's just a great idea to try and fix it. You'll see.

I haven’t seen one person in this thread throw support to Bledsoe!

People are just sick of hearing about how much he sucks! We all get the point!

And if he sucks this year, he won’t make it past week 3! And that’s FINE WITH ME!

BAM
03-19-2004, 11:53 AM
:offtopic:

Tatonka did your handle come from that wrestler? just curious :)

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 11:53 AM

savior is a perfect example of that fan..

if you complain about bledsoe and dont think he is teh best.. your a fairweather fan.. rofl..

see..the thing is, FTG.. that is all a bledsoe fan can say at this point.. they cant debate facts.. or show numbers to disprove anything.. because they know in their heart that bledsoe has been horrible... so the only response is "fairweather!!!".. rofl.. comical.

IT'S ONE FRIGGEN GUY!!!!!!!!

AND HIS NAME IS SAVIOP BLEDSOE!!!!!!!!!

WHO CARES WHAT HE THINKS!!!!!!!!

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 11:54 AM

And if he sucks this year, he won’t make it past week 3! And that’s FINE WITH ME!

Until SB stopped in!

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 11:54 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT DREW GONE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :bigwave:

i cant think of a more worthless poster that provides less substance to the majority of his/her posts.. maybe a couple fish fans..

na. you win.. ding ding ding

You're trying to expalin yourself to someone who has a handle "saviorbledsoe" :shakeno:

your right.. i just thought i could convert him, before he becomes a teenager.

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by BAM
:offtopic:

Tatonka did your handle come from that wrestler? just curious :)

the movie "Dances with Wolves"... Tatonka means buffalo. :D

but how is it he is still here? why is it we have to go through another year of this?? he has never been good... and he has been HORRIBLE for almost 2 full years..

and do you really think that if he sucks for the first month of the season.. he will be gone? hell no.. we will just have to waste this whole season..

saviorbledsoe
03-19-2004, 11:59 AM

EXACTLY

To tell you the truth I wish I could resist posting on this board about this crap, because I have better things to do, but you all WONT LET IT GO. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we fricken get yours already! I am sick of seeing my favorite player bashed time and time again. It gets redundant and rediculous. AND I really dont need to throw out tidbits about why we should keep Drew because, you my friend are not TD, RW or MM so your decisions dont mean jack squat. Drew WILL be here at the start of next season and, IF I AM WRONG, then he will be pulled. So it isnt worth the typing any more thus the WAAHHs because thats a lot easier than typing what I just typed for the F$%^ING 70th time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

saviorbledsoe
03-19-2004, 12:02 PM
Love you too Patrick :) And I really care what SpongeBob The Joker say.

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 12:02 PM
The way I see it, there are about 4 or 5 groups here!

1 - We hate Bledsoe and we're going to talk about it morning, Noon and night. -handful of members

2 - We love Bledsoe, He's the best, he's going to bounce back and have a great year - handful of members

3 - He's no good, we've got to get rid of him soon! -not as crazy as the 1st group but they're against him. (most of the people in group one will claim they are group 3 people

4 - He's been good before, Let's just give him one more year - the fence people

5 - That was terrible last year, but it looks like he's going to be the starter so let's see what he can do. But yank him sooner rather then later! - Give him a few weeks folk!

6. The people who just go out and cheer for the Bills no matter who is playing at QB! - Mostly people who are casual fans.

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 12:03 PM
Drew WILL be here at the start of next season and, IF I AM WRONG, then he will be pulled.

so.. what you are saying is.. drew will be here at the start of the season.. and if you are wrong.. and he is not here at the start of the season.. then we will pull him when he is not here?

hmmmm... gotcha... :confused:

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 12:05 PM

1 - We hate Bledsoe and we're going to talk about it morning, Noon and night. -handful of members

2 - We love Bledsoe, He's the best, he's going to bounce back and have a great year - handful of members

3 - He's no good, we've got to get rid of him soon! -not as crazy as the 1st group but they're against him. (most of the people in group one will claim they are group 3 people

5 - That was terrible last year, but it looks like he's going to be the starter so let's see what he can do. But yank him sooner rather then later! - Give him a few weeks folk!

6. The people who just go out and cheer for the Bills no matter who is playing at QB! - Mostly people who are casual fans.

i am in group 3.. but i just get really pissed off sometimes and have to rant about it.. for a day or so.. then i get over it.

saviorbledsoe
03-19-2004, 12:05 PM

And believe it or NOT......I am number 4. The Screen name came after the first couple games of 2002 when he really was a savior especially compared to 3-13 and Rob Johnoson.

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Love you too Patrick :) And I really care what SpongeBob The Joker say.

It came out wrong bro. Nothing against you. My point was that these guys are becoming so fanatical it seems like they want to change the mind of every single person. My point is that you were the only one in the Thread really sticking up for Drew and I was wondering why T would care if ONE person out of 20 still was behind Drew

Again, Not an issue with you!

saviorbledsoe
03-19-2004, 12:07 PM

so.. what you are saying is.. drew will be here at the start of the season.. and if you are wrong.. and he is not here at the start of the season.. then we will pull him when he is not here?

hmmmm... gotcha... :confused:

Uhhhh should I type slower or something????????????

Drew will be the starter in 2004 and IF I AM WRONG ABOUT HIM PLAYING WELL...........our new backup (whoever it will be) will replace him.........then you can dance a jig and masturbate at the same time :)

saviorbledsoe
03-19-2004, 12:08 PM

It came out wrong bro. Nothing against you. My point was that these guys are becoming so fanatical it seems like they want to change the mind of every single person. My point is that you were the only one in the Thread really sticking up for Drew and I was wondering why T would care if ONE person out of 20 still was behind Drew

Again, Not an issue with you!

no problem man....i guess i got fanatical myself there for a second lol

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm a 5

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Is it possible for a team to change starting QB's after 2 weeks of poor play and then go on to win the Superbowl?

Novacane
03-19-2004, 12:12 PM

Here's an idea. Don't read the Bledsoe bashing threads if you are sick of hearing it.:whatthe:

saviorbledsoe
03-19-2004, 12:13 PM

Here's an idea. Don't read the Bledsoe bashing threads if you are sick of hearing it.:whatthe:

Is the title of this thread "Bledsoe Bashing Thread" ???????

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 12:16 PM
Uhhhh should I type slower or something????????????

Drew will be the starter in 2004 and IF I AM WRONG ABOUT HIM PLAYING WELL...........our new backup (whoever it will be) will replace him.........then you can dance a jig and masturbate at the same time :)

actually.. maybe you should go back and look.. that is now how it read. but whatever.. i just thought it was funny

Is it possible for a team to change starting QB's after 2 weeks of poor play and then go on to win the Superbowl?

possible.. yes.. bledsoe got hurt and brady came in and won the superbowl.. now this is if you consider it "poor play" that bledsoe tried to take on mo lewis instead of stepping out of bounds..

this is actually my "bills out of billy volek race" thread. :snicker:

but i agree anyway.. lol

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-19-2004, 12:17 PM
What a fight and I am not involved, I want in!!!!!!

All of you suck!!!

Bledsoe sucks!!!

Bledsoe is great!!!

Bring in it on!!!!!

:punchu:

Tatonka - Don't you start pointing out worthless posters or I will bring up my favorites that start with c, tp, and my new favorite b.

Patrick76777
03-19-2004, 12:22 PM

possible.. yes.. bledsoe got hurt and brady came in and won the superbowl.. now this is if you consider it "poor play" that bledsoe tried to take on mo lewis instead of stepping out of bounds..

I never said, Poor play was the reason for the change!

The Spaz
03-19-2004, 12:24 PM
Volek Decison Delayed: The Bills late entry into the free agent derby for Billy Volek has delayed his decision. He wanted to have a decision on his future today but now admits he may have to wait through the weekend to make a final decision. QB Coach Sam Wyche has reportedly been on the phone with Volek this week talking about the virtues of coming to Buffalo with the enticement of future playing time. The highest offer most likely is the Atlanta offer but he would sit behind Mike Vick with the Falcons. The Titans are also in the mix with a competitive bid but they are in a tough cap spot. They have loyalty going in their favor.

http://www.billsdaily.com/news/index.shtml#031904

Novacane
03-19-2004, 12:30 PM
QB Coach Sam Wyche has reportedly been on the phone with Volek this week talking about the virtues of coming to Buffalo with the enticement of future playing time.
http://www.billsdaily.com/news/index.shtml#031904

Translation...........................Bledsoe sucks, you have a great chance to be starting here by week 4.

saviorbledsoe
03-19-2004, 12:42 PM
Boner boner boner some of us have boners for hating bledsoe dont we?????????????

MDFINFAN
03-19-2004, 01:05 PM

Did you say that???

Tatonka
03-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Translation...........................Bledsoe sucks, you have a great chance to be starting here by week 4.

rofl

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Did you say that???

yeah.. that is how sick of the current qb i am..

mikedd74
03-19-2004, 01:16 PM
Volek may surprise and start here. This is his best opportunity not in Atl and Tenn

B-DON
03-19-2004, 01:16 PM
I just want a new qb so we can see if its all bledsoe's mfault why we lose

The_Philster
03-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Spoken like a true fan :up: I sat through 6-10 and 3-13 and never once considered giving up my seasons.

Originally posted by BAM

Great idea. :beer:

Originally posted by BAM
that's cool it just get's old ya know? :) after so many threads bashing Bledsoe it becomes like a whore at closing time. all worn out.
:lol: Nice analogy...but true.

Fine with me as well.

Group 5 here...as I'd imagine the majority of us are. Group 1 people act like Group 5 are actually Group 3