PDA

View Full Version : OT - Sabre Ticket-No Toll Free Number?

Buffarama
10-16-2002, 01:28 PM
I know this is not football, but I wanted more people to see this.
The Sabres' ticket sales.
Can you believe, that they do not have, something as simple as a toll free number for people in the US, to contact them or buy season tickets??
I have a toll free number for God's sake!
A multi-million dollar business worth 85 or so million, does not provide a toll free number for their customers to purchase their goods. Simply un freakin believable.
Then when you call up on your dime, you get put on hold for an indefinite period of time for an available agent!
Millions of dollars spent on TV commercials, almost zero season tickets sales, and not enough people are available to take the phone calls!
Someone needs to get in there and shake some heads around. I can't even say what I'd like to say in here right now. I'm still shaking my own head.

Earthquake Enyart
10-16-2002, 01:29 PM
Can't you buy them on line?

Buffarama
10-16-2002, 01:41 PM
No, I need to talk to an agent about a promotion. I'm not that concerned about me. I will talk to them.
I'm pointing out an incredible ineptness.
Cry that you can't sell tickets, make a media push to do so, and then don't provide something as simple as toll free numbers and people to answer the phone.
I'm reminded of the mid 80's when the Bills used to keep their season tickets in what looked like a shoe box.