PDA

View Full Version : Sapp close to deal with...

Devin
03-19-2004, 07:50 PM
The Bengals, reportedley 4 years 16mil.

Kinda cheap....thought hed be a whole lot more.

Im glad for them as I kind of always pittied them time for them to win, just would have prefered he went to an NFC team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1763637

Demon
03-20-2004, 12:20 AM
He's over the hill and overrated. I don't understand this move at all to be honest, but then again, what were they thinking by naming Carsen Palmer the starting QB ahead of Jon Kitna, before training camp??

It just proves, the Bungles, will always be, the Bungles.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-20-2004, 12:38 AM
The Bungles will always be the same old Bungles the season last yr. was just a fluke. Bengals will go 1-16 this yr. Marvin Lewis will get fired and Carson Palmer will be on the bench by the second week of the season I guarantee you that! The Bungles are a team that can't change thier stripes. That's why Vincent decided to sign with us because he knew that the Bungles were'nt going anywhere next yr.

Tatonka
03-20-2004, 01:54 PM
that is a great signing for them at a cheap price..

if it would have been 30 mill or something.. that is one thing.. but for 16mil.. that is nothing..

and he brings a bravado that any defense could use.

Samphin1
03-20-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
The Bungles will always be the same old Bungles the season last yr. was just a fluke. Bengals will go 1-16 this yr. Marvin Lewis will get fired and Carson Palmer will be on the bench by the second week of the season I guarantee you that! The Bungles are a team that can't change thier stripes. That's why Vincent decided to sign with us because he knew that the Bungles were'nt going anywhere next yr.

1-16? Either The Bengals have an extra game to play or you are assuming they make it to the playoffs with a 1-15 record. I know the AFC North is weak, but not that weak. :lol::up:

Devin
03-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Bengals will have themselves a wild card game this year.

bills_7
03-20-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Devin
Bengals will have themselves a wild card game this year.

u cant be serious...

they r horrible they made a an improvment last yr of just being bad instead of horrible...
they couldnt even beat us last yr... they will finish 5-11 this season....

STAMPY
03-20-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by bills_7
u cant be serious...

they r horrible they made a an improvment last yr of just being bad instead of horrible...
they couldnt even beat us last yr... they will finish 5-11 this season....

they have a good rb, good receivers, great coach... they are a good team who will go 8-8 or 9-7 IMO possible playoff

bills_7
03-20-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
they have a good rb, good receivers, great coach... they are a good team who will go 8-8 or 9-7 IMO possible playoff

i hope ur not a better... cause there gonna lose u a lot of money!!!

The_Philster
03-20-2004, 03:23 PM
Mike Brown has, from all I've heard, handed over the keys to the franchise to Marvin Lewis. He's been the only thing keeping them down for so many years with his Scrooge-like spending habits.

Michael82
03-20-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Mike Brown has, from all I've heard, handed over the keys to the franchise to Marvin Lewis. He's been the only thing keeping them down for so many years with his Scrooge-like spending habits.

Apparently, he took them back when he stopped Sapp from signing with the Bungles. :snicker:

B-DON
03-20-2004, 08:09 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-raiders-sapp&prov=ap&type=lgns

he is a raider

Michael82
03-20-2004, 09:19 PM
:lolpoint: Cincy Bungles

The_Philster
03-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Doesn't look like Cincy or anyone else was even in the picture when he got the offer from Oakland
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7192189

Sapp awoke on Saturday morning to an offer from a team he has long stated he belonged with -- the Silver and Black