• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Another reason to dislike David Boston

Especially now that he's a fish.

"Four years earlier, Dyson completed one of the most memorable plays ever. He scored the "Music City Miracle" touchdown on Jan. 8, 2000, to give Tennessee a 22-16 wild-card playoff win over Buffalo, taking a lateral from Frank Wycheck on a last-second kickoff and racing 75 yards down the left sideline.

Incidentally, David Boston's father, Byron, was the line judge who made the call on the "Music City Miracle.""

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Are you ****ing kidding me!?

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

I can not wait to boo this MoFo!

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

I know he meant this as a joke, but i got a kick out of this quote:

"I almost didn't sign him because of that," Smith joked. "I told him, 'I'm just getting over that nightmare and now I have to see your face.' We laughed."

hehe
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Yeah, I'm sure Smith is laughing his arse off now. Glad he jumped ship with Butler.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
            Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
            • Oct 2003

Wow the is a cool fact.

Comment

• Samphin1
              • Mar 2004

See, little things like this make me feel good about the world. This Boston family can't be that bad in my opinion.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Incidentally, David Boston's father, Byron, was the line judge who made the call on the "Music City Miracle.""
                You didn't already know that? There were some complaints by someone on the Skins that he could make favorable calls for his son so the league was forced to make sure he never officiated in a playoff game that his son was involved in (not like that was a danger with the Cards).
                Byron Boston was out of position on that play. If you look at the tape, he was behind the line where it happened. Had he been at the line, the play might have been called differently. No matter what was called, Luckett had no ability to overrule the call.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                X