PDA

View Full Version : Timeout

Bled2Hen
03-20-2004, 10:55 PM
wo wo wo wo TIMEOUT WO!

why is everybody in these rooms talking about getting rid of Travis in the next couple of years. Are you guys smoking crack. 1,400 yards on a very little ammount of carries. He missed a game, and 3 or 4 weeks on a broken leg. He is the man, he is tough, and always makes the first guy miss. 1,400 yards, you guys make it seem that he gained 497 yds. last season. he ran for 14 football fields, and on A BROKEN LEG!! Imagine if we had a good O-Line. He would be unstoppable. You guys in here make me want to wish that Willis has a horrible year, so that Travis can prove that he is the Buffalo Bills true Running back. He has made the pro bowl, and has had a horrible offensive line. Has gotten the ball 40 % of the time in a game. And has also played through a lot of pain. Travis can not be traded, he will prove that he is better than Willis, and shut everybodys mouth this next season. I hope that both backs do great, but I am pulling for T-Hen a lot more, because its like he is being pushed so much by everybody. If it wren't for him last yar, we would have gone 3-13. Travis is Thurman, and Willias is Mcgahee. But this tandom is better.

Bled2Hen
03-20-2004, 10:57 PM
my bad, Travis is Thurman, and Kennith is Mcgahee

Tatonka
03-20-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Bled2Hen
my bad, Travis is Thurman, and Kennith is Mcgahee

for the first round pick we spent on him.. mcgahee better be a hell of alot better than kennith davis.. i know that.

The Natrix
03-20-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

for the first round pick we spent on him.. mcgahee better be a hell of alot better than kennith davis.. i know that.

I couldn't agree more. If Willis doesn't pan out and Bledsoe doesn't improve A LOT, I don't see why TD should stay.

Yes, Spikes signed, but I think TKO knew he wanted to be a Bill when Thurm and company seranated him in the endzone.

helmetguy
03-21-2004, 08:18 AM
As productive as Henry has been the last two seasons; for him to continue at that pace could make it really pricey for us to keep him when he's eligible to test the FA market. If McGahee shows any indication that he'll be a productive back then we'll have prepared ourselves for the eventuality of Henry's departure.

Dantheman1280
03-21-2004, 09:03 AM
NOO we cannot get rid of henry, after all the **** he has been through if we get rid of him i will make a effort to get TD lynched!!

Halbert
03-21-2004, 09:04 AM
Henry sure can run, but he leaves a lot to be desired as a receiver. McGahee is expected to be much more productive catching the ball.

Dantheman1280
03-21-2004, 09:18 AM
yes but id love for both to stay

imbondz
03-21-2004, 10:13 AM
I don't think anyone would be saying anything about Henry at all if we didn't sign McGahee. It's human nature to want more and better, and until McGahee takes his first snap, most of us want to think that he will be a better overall RB than Henry. Of course he could be a total flop in the NFL. Henry's still the man until/unless McGahee proves otherwise.