PDA

View Full Version : Please Donahoe sign Roland Williams

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-20-2004, 11:36 PM
Buffalo Bills: After cutting TE Dave Moore, Buffalo wants to add another tight end to complement starter Mark Campbell and is looking at Roland Williams, who missed most of the 2003 season after knee and toe surgeries. The Bills like his versatility, and Williams liked what he heard about the run-oriented scheme new coach Mike Mularkey is installing, as well as the idea of returning to his hometown team. "Does it get any better for me?" Williams told the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle. "I don't know the Bills' salary cap situation or what they've allotted for another tight end, but I will say I've had a great time and I would love to be part of this organization. I'm going to come back and be a hard-nosed player for somebody in this league. I'm just praying that it can for my hometown Buffalo Bills." http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/sportindex?sport=nfl

:rocker: :up: :feedback:

The Natrix
03-20-2004, 11:42 PM
NO! Drew needs Winslow Jr. in order to succeed! He needs another Ben Coates. He needs a great OC and a great scheme. He also needs a fortress in front of him and another Peerless added to the O. Maybe then the Bills can go 9-7. :(

Tatonka
03-21-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
NO! Drew needs Winslow Jr. in order to succeed! He needs another Ben Coates. He needs a great OC and a great scheme. He also needs a fortress in front of him and another Peerless added to the O. Maybe then the Bills can go 9-7. :(

hater... :snicker:

DraftBoy
03-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Roland Williams is a big body and would be ideal in goaline situations and also isnt a bad blocker, plus he has extra determination to play for the home team Id love to bring him in as a #2 TE and then get Winslow at 13

Tatonka
03-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
Roland Williams is a big body and would be ideal in goaline situations and also isnt a bad blocker, plus he has extra determination to play for the home team Id love to bring him in as a #2 TE and then get Winslow at 13

but what would we do with nuefield???? :snicker2:

Jan Reimers
03-21-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

He could become a full time coach in the NFLE. Oh, I guess he already is.

Goobylal
03-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Yeah, too bad Bledsoe couldn't be more like Kelly, who didn't have all that and won a SB...hey...wait a minute!

Dantheman1280
03-21-2004, 09:07 AM
Hey goodbylal. SCREW YOU

The Spaz
03-21-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Dantheman1280
Hey goodbylal. SCREW YOU

You have anything of importance to say?

DraftBoy
03-21-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

Towel Boy??

Tatonka
03-21-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
Towel Boy??

:snicker:

Michael82
03-21-2004, 11:28 AM
I agree! Sign homeboy, Roland Williams! Training camp would be nuts this summer if he signed. also, there would be many people from Rochester and Syracuse that would go to Buffalo to watch Roland play. :D

thenry20
03-21-2004, 07:13 PM
If the money is right and can still contribute on the field, I don't see why not.

BuffaloRanger
03-21-2004, 08:41 PM
Sign him!! This guy will never take a play off for his hometown team.