• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Please Donahoe sign Roland Williams

Buffalo Bills: After cutting TE Dave Moore, Buffalo wants to add another tight end to complement starter Mark Campbell and is looking at Roland Williams, who missed most of the 2003 season after knee and toe surgeries. The Bills like his versatility, and Williams liked what he heard about the run-oriented scheme new coach Mike Mularkey is installing, as well as the idea of returning to his hometown team. "Does it get any better for me?" Williams told the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle. "I don't know the Bills' salary cap situation or what they've allotted for another tight end, but I will say I've had a great time and I would love to be part of this organization. I'm going to come back and be a hard-nosed player for somebody in this league. I'm just praying that it can for my hometown Buffalo Bills." http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/sportindex?sport=nfl

Attached Files
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

NO! Drew needs Winslow Jr. in order to succeed! He needs another Ben Coates. He needs a great OC and a great scheme. He also needs a fortress in front of him and another Peerless added to the O. Maybe then the Bills can go 9-7.

Byrd.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
      NO! Drew needs Winslow Jr. in order to succeed! He needs another Ben Coates. He needs a great OC and a great scheme. He also needs a fortress in front of him and another Peerless added to the O. Maybe then the Bills can go 9-7.

hater...
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Roland Williams is a big body and would be ideal in goaline situations and also isnt a bad blocker, plus he has extra determination to play for the home team Id love to bring him in as a #2 TE and then get Winslow at 13
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          Roland Williams is a big body and would be ideal in goaline situations and also isnt a bad blocker, plus he has extra determination to play for the home team Id love to bring him in as a #2 TE and then get Winslow at 13

but what would we do with nuefield???? :snicker2:
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
            He could become a full time coach in the NFLE. Oh, I guess he already is.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Natrix
              Yeah, too bad Bledsoe couldn't be more like Kelly, who didn't have all that and won a SB...hey...wait a minute!

Comment

• Dantheman1280
                I am the Man!
                • Mar 2004

Hey goodbylal. SCREW YOU

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Dantheman1280
                  Hey goodbylal. SCREW YOU
                  You have anything of importance to say?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

Towel Boy??
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      Towel Boy??

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

I agree! Sign homeboy, Roland Williams! Training camp would be nuts this summer if he signed. also, there would be many people from Rochester and Syracuse that would go to Buffalo to watch Roland play.

Comment

• thenry20
                          • Jan 2004

If the money is right and can still contribute on the field, I don't see why not.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                            WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                            • Mar 2003

Sign him!! This guy will never take a play off for his hometown team.
                            Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

Working...
                            X