• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Al Davis wants Travis Henry?

I don't have a link. I guess it came from the ESPN Magazine. The Bills are supposedly in talks with the Raiders for a deal involving Travis Henry for their #2 pick in the draft.

Stay tuned.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Al Davis wants Travis Henry?

Originally posted by BillsFever
    I don't have a link. I guess it came from the ESPN Magazine. The Bills are supposedly in talks with the Raiders for a deal involving Travis Henry for their #2 pick in the draft.

Stay tuned.
    I heard this on another board forget which one. Yeah I guess Al Davis is interested in Corey Dillon or Travis Henry.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

No ****ing way! No way! Don't you dare trade Henry! McGahee is a gamble and we don't know how his knee will be this season! If they want Henry...I want the Raiders' 1st round pick this year and next year.

On second thought...Eli Manning, Larry Fitzgerald, Robert Gallery, Sean Taylor, Mike Williams....

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
        No ****ing way! No way! Don't you dare trade Henry! McGahee is a gamble and we don't know how his knee will be this season! If they want Henry...I want the Raider's 1st round pick this year and next year.

Come on Raiders...make a trade with the Bengals and leave Henry ALONE!!!
        Calm down Mikey!

Comment

• CWOUSARET
          • Aug 2003

I'd make the deal for thier #1 pick.
          "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
            Calm down Mikey!
            No! :madfire:

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
              • Apr 2003

two number ones would be too good to pass up even if mcgahee IS only mediocre which im positive he wont be. just think....almost anyone we want in this draft be it fitzgerald, mike williams, kellen winslow, robert gallery, sean taylor, trade down and get anyone......
              the dude abides

Comment

• BillsFever
                Mr. Predictament
                • Feb 2003

I'd trade him in the blink of an eye for the #2 pick in the draft.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Very tempting, especially given Henry will the never be the game breaker you would want at a RB....Henry for a #2.....Id love to get another early pick next season with it: Henry for #2 and conditional 3rd (ala what Texans wanted for Henson) and Id jump
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

yeah.. i would have a tough time not doing that.. but this is all a rumor till i see a link or something..

i can tell you that i would not be unhappy going into the draft with mcgahee and picking up greg jones in the 2nd round.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                      Expert on Experts
                      • Jul 2002

I wouldt do the trade. Even if we got someone like fitzgerald, if magahee doesnt work out the trade will be a bust. you can't replace pro-bowl running backs. I'd rather have henry thatn fitzgerald.

Magahee is just a prospect as of yet. I want to see what he can do first.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        yeah.. i would have a tough time not doing that.. but this is all a rumor till i see a link or something..

i can tell you that i would not be unhappy going into the draft with mcgahee and picking up greg jones in the 2nd round.
                        That's true. They could always fill the RB spot with a rookie. And it isn't very often that you get the #2 overall draft pick. Hmmm, if we had it...who to take? Eli Manning? Larry Fitzgerald? Mike Williams? Sean Taylor? Robert Gallery?

Or we could move down a little bit from #2 and still get one of these studs, plus an extra pick in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Okay, I'm jumping on this bandwagon.... :

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82

That's true. They could always fill the RB spot with a rookie. And it isn't very often that you get the #2 overall draft pick. Hmmm, if we had it...who to take? Eli Manning? Larry Fitzgerald? Mike Williams? Sean Taylor? Robert Gallery?

Or we could move down a little bit from #2 and still get one of these studs, plus an extra pick in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Okay, I'm jumping on this bandwagon.... :

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

If the Bills did the trade...we could get an Eli Manning, Larry Fitzgerald or some other stud with the #2 pick and then still grab another top notch player at 13. Then they could pick a RB like Greg Jones, Chris Perry, Julius Jones in the 2nd round.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              Very tempting, especially given Henry will the never be the game breaker you would want at a RB....Henry for a #2.....Id love to get another early pick next season with it: Henry for #2 and conditional 3rd (ala what Texans wanted for Henson) and Id jump

Henry for the #2 overall and a conditional 3rd round pick in 2005. I'd jump on that one!

Comment

Working...
                              X