PDA

View Full Version : Holly Crap Ty Law Rips New England

sabreshockey096
03-21-2004, 10:45 PM
ty law is the sunday conversation on SC and he just ripped New England he called bellichek a liar! this is really picking up he should come to buffalo and rejoin lawyer milloy

mypoorfriendme
03-21-2004, 10:49 PM
and we can just bench troy vincent! :jk:

this just wont happen, although it is fun to think about

STAMPY
03-21-2004, 10:52 PM
move vincent to fs... lol

hintexas
03-21-2004, 10:53 PM
Law said he would play for New England but his heart wouln't be in it. The announcer said after that interview its hard to see him playing in New England again. Maybe Law should call Terrell Owens and Corey Dillion to see if he can get pointers on how to go to the media to try to get help to play for the team they want to play for.

Ty Law in Buffalo would be nice but I guess that would have to mean that Vincent moves to Safety sooner then he thought.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-21-2004, 10:56 PM
Who knows, TD seems to be hanging on to some money.. Could see Troy Vincent move to safety..

IMO it probably wont happen but with TD you cant count out anything.. Just because Vincent is a Bill doesnt mean that Law cant.. I cant imagine B.Bellichik keeping a player that rips his team on the roster..

Tatonka
03-21-2004, 10:57 PM
could you imagine having our nickle package as

clements, law, vincent, milloy, wire???

wow.

law wants to much money though.. so it is just a dream.

Mr. Cynical
03-21-2004, 10:59 PM
I like Law but I'd rather spend that money elsewhere at this point. For this year anyway, I think we are set at DB (this assumes Wire starts and plays well at FS, which I think he will)

BADTHINGSMAN
03-21-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by hintexas
Law said he would play for New England but his heart wouln't be in it. The announcer said after that interview its hard to see him playing in New England again. Maybe Law should call Terrell Owens and Corey Dillion to see if he can get pointers on how to go to the media to try to get help to play for the team they want to play for.

Ty Law in Buffalo would be nice but I guess that would have to mean that Vincent moves to Safety sooner then he thought.

When TV signed with Buffalo, I think it omeone posted something about the Mularkey would like to see TV move to safety sooner rather then later..

Gonk
03-21-2004, 11:03 PM
I saw the interview... Ty Law comes off as selfish, although he does make a solid point about Belichek and the team.

At one point, the guy conducting the interview asked him what he plays for, in which he replied "himself." Not for the team, not for the win, not even for the fans... but for himself.

Mr. Cynical
03-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by silent_one
When TV signed with Buffalo, I think it omeone posted something about the Mularkey would like to see TV move to safety sooner rather then later..

He'll have to move him sooner since he'll be 34 and change for the '05 season. Hard to play corner when you're taking Geritol and shaking your wrinkled fist at those young hooligan WRs. :injured:

;)

sabreshockey096
03-21-2004, 11:05 PM
i am hoping all of this termoil with law and the pats will hang over the team and the pats wont repeat as champs and plus brady is getting injured hes on the cover of madden 05

BAM
03-21-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by sabreshockey096
and plus brady is getting injured hes on the cover of madden 05

yes! :up:

i mean.. oh no that's horrible ;)

Mr. Cynical
03-21-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by BAM

yes! :up:

i mean.. oh no that's horrible ;)

:lol:

pats-were-right
03-22-2004, 07:37 AM
Hoping for injury. Classy.

helmetguy
03-22-2004, 08:36 AM
No frikkin' way. I cansee it now...a clause in his contract guaranteeing him to be the highest aid player at his position, huge guaranteed money, voidable years at his descretion, etc. As they say, when a guy says "It ain't about the money," he's full of ****...it IS about the money. That SC interview just demonstrated how full of **** he really is.