X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

My guesstimated 3 round Bills Mock Draft

For the first 3 rounds I have listed 3 players each that could be available to us when our picks come up. These players could be the be the best best value pick at the time and we know how much stock TD puts into best player available.

Round 1..
    1. Will Smith

Vince Wilfork

Shaun Andrews

Round 2.
    1.Jacob Rodgers

Marcus Tubbs

Devery Henderson

Round 3.
    1. Derrick Hamilton

Devard Darling

Max Starks

Last edited by The Spaz; 03-21-2004, 11:17 PM.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

am i missing something? i see 3 guys for 1st round.. and one guy for the second.. and none for the third.. hmmm

btw, wilfork looks like he is trying to remove that guys adams apple.. wtf.. rofl.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
      am i missing something? i see 3 guys for 1st round.. and one guy for the second.. and none for the third.. hmmm

btw, wilfork looks like he is trying to remove that guys adams apple.. wtf.. rofl.
      Never question a man before he has finished his masterpiece!
      Last edited by The Spaz; 03-21-2004, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• kal123
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

I don't know s*** about this year's draft, but I like the way Wilfork looks in that pic. Seems like a MEAN SOB.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

wilfolk is a mean sob.. he and tommy harris are fighting it out for who will be the first DT taken..

wilfolk is not as fast as harris.. but harris is light in the ass.. and may be more like a richard seymore.. while wilfolk is more like pat williams..
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

good work spaz.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
              • Apr 2003

i like harris a lot more than wilfork for what it means.
              the dude abides

Comment

• kal123
                Maybe?
                • Oct 2003

wilfolk is a mean sob.. he and tommy harris are fighting it out for who will be the first DT taken..

wilfolk is not as fast as harris.. but harris is light in the ass.. and may be more like a richard seymore.. while wilfolk is more like pat williams..

Hmmm...well, we're set at DT with PW/SA but they are 31/32. It'd be a smart move to have someone learn from guys like that for a couple of years before they retire. That's a big part of the value you get out of veterans...knowledge transfer.
                Last edited by Mr. Cynical; 03-22-2004, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                  • Apr 2003

if harris falls, he better be a bill because he had GOT to be the best player available at 13. whats really going to get me confused is if come draft day, more than one player falls that is top 10 talent ie (ben, roy williams, harris)
                  the dude abides

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

The Bills are the most confusing team to try to guess what they are going to take. Every pick has it's positives and negatives. For instance, you say Will Smith. Then I think that they do need to address the pass rush, however, are they really going to spend another high draft pick on a DE? There are just so many options that they can pursue.

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

good work spaz.
                      Thank you.

Comment

• elltrain22
                        • Sep 2003

Good choices.
                        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• The Quebecer
                          • Jan 2003

The thing with Tommie Harris is as good as he is at DT, he could be even better at DE.

Link: http://www.houstonprofootball.com/draft/arnold.html

"I particularly think, in working with Tommie for about four years, that you would not completely utilize him unless you put him outside. He is too versatile of a player to keep inside. As big as he is, he weighed 296 at the combine, and as fast as he is, around the 4.7s, you need to put him in a position where he can utilize all of his athletic abilities. If you look back, Tommie's most successful year at Oklahoma was probably his first year, where he was put in a position where he can utilize his overall athletic abilities. If you put him inside, just to tie up two guys, well, you need to get you a different type of body in there. We have a couple very successful nose-type-tackles, Casey Hampton and Hollis Thomas, and they're made up totally different than Tommie. As much as I believe in Tommie, I think he will not succeed inside as much as he would outside."

Keep the faith!
                          "Thinking is the hardest thing there is, that's why so few engage in it!"

"Between stimulus and response there is a space.
                          In that space lies our freedom and power to choose our response.
                          In those choices lie our growth and our hapiness."

"If you don't take care of your health now, you will undoubtly have to deal with your illness later!"

Comment

• baalworship
                            • May 2003

Tommie Harris as a DE would be sick. That would be the best case scenario for the Bills. 290 lbs and can run like a LB....

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Well Done Spaz. I paticularly like Hamilton out of Clemson, he is a big play threat everytime he goes out and is tall and fast, would love to see him on this team.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X