• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bills_7
    TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
    • Mar 2004

if wire plays FS

is this gonna make us vonerable to the long ball???

i think it will help us a great deal on runs or short passing plays but what about the long ball

any thoughts???
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

Until he proves otherwise, teams are going to test him early and often.
    Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    also cheese

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

From what i know about Wire, he will spend the entire offseason working on his coverage skills and his hands. He puts a lot of time and effort into training, practice, and watching film. He wants to succeed, and he has Milloy for a tutor. i think he will do a good job.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

he is going to be the best free safety in the history of the world by a long shot.

he will make what michael vick did to the qb position look like childs play.

he will have over 10 ints, and around 100 tackles. he will also kill three people this season.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
          he is going to be the best free safety in the history of the world by a long shot.

he will have over 10 ints, and around 100 tackles. he will also kill three people this season.
          i like the way T thinks. Except for the killing bit.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

And Drew will be MVP of the leauge, right T?

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
              i like the way T thinks. Except for the killing bit.
              that is not thinking.. it is fact.. mrs. cleo said that he will actually kill 3 people on his way to the probowl.

one guys head will explode inside his helmet. another guy will have his lungs collapse after wire puts him in the ground.. and the last guy.. well david boston is going to have a cardiac arrest from all the cocain in his body.. but wire will touch him up after he collapses and get credit for the tackle, and therefore the death as well.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                And Drew will be MVP of the leauge, right T?
                no.. drew will be benched for philip rivers, who will play very conservative but good enough to win while honing his skills.. and henry and mcgahee will average 215 yards a game on the ground combined, so rivers wont have to deal with much pressure. similar to jack delhomme.

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla *****
                  • Jul 2002

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

that is not thinking.. it is fact.. mrs. cleo said that he will actually kill 3 people on his way to the probowl.
                    I think Mrs. Cleo is actually Mr. Clarance. Did she/he tell you that too?

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                      I think Mrs. Cleo is actually Mr. Clarance. Did she/he tell you that too?
                      yeah.. she told me that.. but i wasnt going to release her name for fear that vegas would kill her if they found out about her ability to see into the future.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                        • Jul 2002

seeing how it is march madness time, let me use a topical comparison. to me wire playing FS, is about the same as say, Josh Pace (SU) playing point guard. Josh could improve his ball handling, court awareness, and passing, but I still don't think he could play PG. Hes just not athletic enough IMO. Thats how I see Wire, although to a lesser extent.
                        Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

you cant seriously be implying that coy wire is not "athletic" enough to play the position of free safety, but is is perfect for ss... right?

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                            • Jul 2002

eh ya, i believe that i am?
                            Its all about the quest.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

I think Wire at FS would be a mistake, kinda like bringing Henson in would be a mistake in T's eyes
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X