Week 1: NYJ 31 carries for 149 yds. 3 td’s

Week 6: HOU 28 carries for 159 yds. 2 td’s

Week 7: MIA 22 carries for 132 yds.

Week 11: K.C 24 carries for 126 yds.

Week 13: MIA 35 carries for 151 yds. 1 td

Week 15: S.D 22 carries for 144 yds. 2 td’s

Week 17: CIN 30 carries for 80 yds.

Week 1: NE 28 carries for 86 yds. 2 td’s

Week 5: CIN 25 carries for 85 yds. 2 td’s *from here on, all games played cracked rib cartilage

Week 7: WAS 31 carries for 167 yds. 2 td’s

Week 8: K.C 22 carries for 124 yds.

Week 11: HOU 23 carries for 149 yds.

Week 12: IND 22 carries for 77 yds. * from here on, all games played with cracked rib cartilage and broken leg

Week 13: NYG 26 carries for 113 yds. 1 td

Week 14: NYJ 32 carries for 169 yds. 1 td

Week 16: MIA 24 carries 67 yds.

12 out of 19 games he had over 100 yards. People this is just 22 carries! Imagine if we got him the ball 30 or more times. If you noticed, all the 30 game carries he has had, all but one were over the century mark! Ladies and Gentlemen, that is impressive. 22 carries isnt a lot to compare with, Jamal Lewis, Clinton Portis, Ricky Williams, Marshall Faulk, Preist Homes, or any other big name back, for that matter. Travis Henry is the man. I dont know why anybody would want to trade this guy. I hope he explodes this next season, and shows you all what he really is. He is defidently, in the top 5 backs in the leauge. Nobody knows that because he is a quiet guy, and he is not a show boat like every other running back. I'd love to see this guy in a run first offense with 27 or more carries a game. Travis is a beast and he should be our starter for many years.
    D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

do that for clinton portis or priest or jamal lewis..

interested to see how he stacks up
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

If you give him the ball 27-30x he wont make it to week 8.. Then WM would be the full time starter.

What's wrong Bled2Hen.. you affraid you'll have to change your name to Bled2Wil? You might want to put that Henry Jersey on EBAY quick.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by juice
        If you give him the ball 27-30x and he wont make to week 8.. Then WM would be the full time starter.

What's wrong Bled2Hen.. you affraid you'll have to change your name to Bled2Wil? You might want to put that Henry Jersey on EBAY quick.
        Yeah Emmitt Smith, Thurman Thomas never made it past week 8 either right?

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

If you give him the ball 27-30x he wont make it to week 8.. Then WM would be the full time starter.

BTW the ACC is really tearing up the tournament.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
            New and Improved!!
            • Aug 2003

And your reasoning behind this...statement is what?
            Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz

Right Spaz!

I too never understood why so many people think height=calculated injury risk. Eddie George and Jerome Bettis are huge, but how's their injury status been that last few seasons? Travis is short for a RB, but he is powerful, and that is certainly more important in determining how much of a beating he could take.

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins

And your reasoning behind this...statement is what?
                Curious about that myself, you have these people who just MUST insist TH will be nothing and WM will be the future.

Unproven rookie with an exploded knee.

3 year vet with 2 1400 yarders under his belt.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Exactly how many 13-1400 yarders does he have to get before he gets credit?
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220

Right Spaz!

I too never understood why so many people think height=calculated injury risk. Eddie George and Jerome Bettis are huge, but how's their injury status been that last few seasons? Travis is short for a RB, but he is powerful, and that is certainly more important in determining how much of a beating he could take.
                  Exactly peopel seem to forget that Henry is a very well built running back that can bench over 400 Lbs. which is nuts for his height and weight.

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Maybe Emmitt or Thurman would come out of retirement when Henry separates his shoulder in week 1-8 trying to run over Cowart or or Junior.
                    2 out of 6 is about the same as Henry's consecutive Games played next year if he carries more than 20x per Gm.

2 out of sweet sixteen from the ACC... I think there is a good chance we see an ACC team in the Championship GM... What do you think?
                    Last edited by juice; 03-22-2004, 02:54 PM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Sep 2003

ya juice seems like the big east is having a lot more success... are u humbled

Comment

• generalmills
                        • Sep 2003

I think Henry has looked great...and I dont understand this talk about him being out injured after week 8 if he is given the ball 28-30 times a game... TH has proven that he can be a work horse type of back... Did he not play with a cracked fibula last year?? I dont understand how you can even question his durability...The only problem that I saw with TH last year were the fumbles... he will step up to the task this year...a 1400 yard back is not something you can easily give up... its not just TH that will be fighting to stay in Buffalo... I say if he looks better then Willis, TD has a very very hard decision to make!

Comment

• Pride
                          • Jul 2002

It absolutely blows my mind that anyone could seriously think of trading Travis Henry. Apparently all of you are so diluted to the fact that we have a 1400 yard rusher... the first in 10 years! We have a guy who we can depend on to be on the field in big situations...

and all of you are willing to throw that away and hand the reigns over to a guy who has NEVER taken an NFL snap? Oh yeah, and this "savior" you all speak of, isn't this the same guy who had his leg nearly taken OFF the last game he played in?

Thanks, but not thanks... I will keep Travis over an unproven, broken rookie any day of the week.

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Maybe Emmitt or Thurman would come out of retirement when Henry separates his shoulder in week 1-8 trying to run over Cowart or or Junior.

3 out of 6 is about the same as Henry's Games played next year if he carries more than 20x per Gm.

3 out of sweet sixteen from the ACC... I think there is a good chance we see an ACC team in the Championship GM... What do you think?
                            totally baseless. Henry was about the only member of our offence that contributed last season.

And the notion of him running 25-30+ and being injured "just cause" is a groundless argument.

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Pride
                              It absolutely blows my mind that anyone could seriously think of trading Travis Henry. Apparently all of you are so diluted to the fact that we have a 1400 yard rusher... the first in 10 years! We have a guy who we can depend on to be on the field in big situations...

and all of you are willing to throw that away and hand the reigns over to a guy who has NEVER taken an NFL snap? Oh yeah, and this "savior" you all speak of, isn't this the same guy who had his leg nearly taken OFF the last game he played in?

Thanks, but not thanks... I will keep Travis over an unproven, broken rookie any day of the week.
                              Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X