X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the dude
    • Jul 2003

news on Volek

Over on TBD, someone posted Jeff Morrison from WNSA is saying OBD told them to stay tuned regarding the Volek saga - that the Titans don't have him locked up yet.

My personal opinion is if they're going this hard after him, it's to be a starter, this year or next, not sure. Still means we draft a QB ...
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

I like the idea of Volek being #2 this year, then battleing it out for #1 next year with bledsoe and rookie (if we even keep bledsoe)

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

yeah.. i think no matter what.. TD drafts a qb.. he wont put all his eggs in the volek basket.. just like with henry/mcgahee/gary.. it is never a bad thing to have too many players at such an important position.

and it also means that bledsoe is gonna have a short leash if either volek or the rookie show any signs of being good.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Sounds good to me as long as the contract isnt crazy
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
          New and Improved!!
          • Aug 2003

As long as we don't over do it, I like the idea. Not getting my hopes up though.
          Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

Working...
          X