Wouldn't it be cool if we opened up with the Dolphins this yr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Wouldn't it be cool if we opened up with the Dolphins this yr.

I think it would be cool that we got to play the Dolphins on opening day down in Miami of course because we want them up in here when the snow flies here in Buffalo also if you think about it we opened with the Jets, and Patriots why not the Dolphins on opening day get back at them very early in the season for what they did to us last yr!!! :fish: :fish:
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Would be a real test in week 1, Ill say that, not sure either team would want that with all the new faces may want a few weeks to get each used to their systems. Just IMO
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

i agree with DraftBoy, though i would love to see a Bills/Fins opener.

Comment

• The Natrix
        • Jul 2002

I 'd rather not, because instead of having disgustingkotex etc. around for a week, they would be around ruining the boards all summer.

Byrd.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
          Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
          • Oct 2003

I'd give it a go, as long as it was down in buffalo for a change in september. Instead of us going to 3 of the coldest places in december.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

mmm...wanna bet we open up against Pittsburgh??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dantheman1280
              I am the Man!
              • Mar 2004

why is it fair that we have to play the fins in the heat and this dolphan whats us to play in buffalo in september??

Thats Fair!!

(MY ASS)

Comment

• The Natrix
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                mmm...wanna bet we open up against Pittsburgh??
                I'll take that action. 500 zb's?

Byrd.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dantheman1280
                  why is it fair that we have to play the fins in the heat and this dolphan whats us to play in buffalo in september??

Thats Fair!!

(MY ASS)
                  Because we always play you in December when it's cold as hell, and that's usually follwed up by the pats in new england (probably snowing), the jets, and they will probably billed an open stadium in Alaska and make us play the bucs down there for some reason.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                    H to the 12:20
                    • Jul 2002

I think the weather is a factor that is more for the sake of the fans. It is probably not much of a factor for the players. Look at it this way: The Bills surely have some players that grew up in and played college ball in the South or Southwest. Some might have never even felt snow until their 20s. Likewise, the Fins surely have some players that grew up and played college ball in the North. It all evens out.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                      • Oct 2003

It plays more of a factor then you think, especially when it is snowing. But when it is very cold, it's hard to catch, and the ball feels harder, more fumbles and dropped passes and such. In the heat, you just have to battle cramps and exhaustion really. I wouldn't say where the players come from even's it out.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
                        It plays more of a factor then you think, especially when it is snowing. But when it is very cold, it's hard to catch, and the ball feels harder, more fumbles and dropped passes and such. In the heat, you just have to battle cramps and exhaustion really. I wouldn't say where the players come from even's it out.
                        The ball is just as hard for the Bills as it is for the Fins when it's cold. It's equally hard to catch for both, etc. Cramps, exhaustion, etc. could happen to either team in the Miami heat if they're not properly hydrated. These guys are professionals and all should adjust to the conditions properly.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                          • Oct 2003

I'm not saying it doesn't happen for both teams. I was just pointing out the temp and weather plays a factor, you said it didn't play much of a factor to the players but more to the fans.

Comment

• elltrain22
                            • Sep 2003

Not really. I would rather play the Phins in the middle of the season, when more is on the line, and we can break there hearts when it count for more.
                            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Jeff1220
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
                              I'm not saying it doesn't happen for both teams. I was just pointing out the temp and weather plays a factor, you said it didn't play much of a factor to the players but more to the fans.
                              I think we're making different points, W34P. I'm saying it's not a factor in who wins and loses, as both teams have to deal with the averse effects of heat or snow, and the fans hype up the Fins playing in snow or the Bills in heat.
                              Your point seems to be that the weather does affect playing conditions, in general, which it does.

Comment

Working...
                              X