PDA

View Full Version : Is Drew a Superstar, Stud QB?

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 12:44 PM
Is He? Right now at this point, Is Drew a Superstar, Stud QB?

LtBillsFan66
03-23-2004, 12:46 PM
Nope. He has top 10 potential though.

The Spaz
03-23-2004, 12:46 PM
Well if you go back to last 100 threads we have on this subject......

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 12:51 PM
5-0

lordofgun
03-23-2004, 12:54 PM
Obviously not.

Ebenezer
03-23-2004, 12:55 PM
I don't think that anybody would contend that he is.

lordofgun
03-23-2004, 12:56 PM
What's the point of this thread?

justasportsfan
03-23-2004, 12:56 PM
his contract says he is.

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 12:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick76777
I don't think anybody here thinks that Drew is a Superstar, Stud QB!

And why would you want to replace garbage with Garbage?

there are plenty of fans that really believe that bledsoe is an allstar , probowl qb who just had a bad year.. and somehow ignore the other 10.

bills_7
03-23-2004, 01:02 PM
Drew is either great or bad....
he has been real inconsistant his whole carrer

saviorbledsoe
03-23-2004, 01:09 PM
he isnt Now but can be

lordofgun
03-23-2004, 01:55 PM
I see saviorbledsoe and his brother voted. :snicker:

Mr. Cynical
03-23-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I see saviorbledsoe and his brother voted. :snicker:

:lol:

Log - you should put up your evil-eyed Drew picture again instead of evil-eyed Dean. Seeing that next to savior's would be priceless. :D

Tatonka
03-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
his contract says he is.

quote:
I don't think anybody here thinks that Drew is a Superstar, Stud QB!

And why would you want to replace garbage with Garbage?

there are plenty of fans that really believe that bledsoe is an allstar , probowl qb who just had a bad year.. and somehow ignore the other 10.

there you go patrick.. justa posted it PERFECT.. the POS makes more or the same money as mcnair, farve, payton, pennington, brady.. tell me how ridiculous that is.

sorry to interupt your attempt to make me look wrong.. you can go back to it now.. cuz it is important :rolleyes:

your not gonna find any bledsoe fans that will come out of the closet right now after he posted the one of the worst seasons by ANY QB in the NFL last year..

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Would the 2 people that voted Yes, please contact F2G and Tatonka. You see, the rest of us realize that Drew was terrible last year and we all also realize that he is not a great QB! However, because the 2 of you still think that Drew is a Superstar, Stud QB, the rest of us have to suffer through the endless anti-Bledsoe Rhetoric that is posted on this board every day!

Thank you,
Patrick76777

Tatonka
03-23-2004, 02:02 PM
Would the 2 people that voted Yes, please contact F2G and Tatonka. You see, the rest of us realize that Drew was terrible last year and we all also realize that he is not a great QB! However, because the 2 of you still think that Drew is a Superstar, Stud QB, the rest of us have to suffer through the endless anti-Bledsoe Rhetoric that is posted on this board every day!

Thank you,
Patrick76777

are you happy with paying him 8 million next year? do you think he is worth it?

Tatonka
03-23-2004, 02:03 PM

Thank you,
Patrick76777

ps.. use the ignore button or stop crying..

75% of the voters on the board said that they can deal with the bledsoe bashing by me because he deserves it.. so move on..

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 02:05 PM
So now you’re arguing with me because I essentially agree with you? This is very bizarre!

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 02:07 PM
Are you angry T?

I'm actually doing this in fun! But it seems like you're getting angry!

It's just the beating of the dead horse! I don't care if you start 1000 Drew sucks threads, but it's not that! No we're all have a good discussion about the visits today and about Doug Johnson and you come in with your dead horse and start the beating!

The Spaz
03-23-2004, 02:09 PM
MAke a thread about Bledsoe and talk about it there not in a thread about free agents and the draft etc.

Tatonka
03-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Are you angry T?

I'm actually doing this in fun! But it seems like you're getting angry!

It's just the beating of the dead horse! I don't care if you start 1000 Drew sucks threads, but it's not that! No we're all have a good discussion about the visits today and about Doug Johnson and you come in with your dead horse and start the beating!

i came in w/ a comment about drew because people are bashing doug johnson left and right..

if your bashing doug johnson.. what does that say about drew bledsoe.. because drew threw less tds and the same amount of Turnovers.. that is a valid point..

i was trying to get people to make a point.. how do you dog a young guy like johnson.. and then say you want bledsoe as our qb?

Novacane
03-23-2004, 02:25 PM
the rest of us have to suffer through the endless anti-Bledsoe Rhetoric that is posted on this board every day!

and just who started this Bledsoe thread. :rolleyes: You put up a thread like this of course the Bledsoe bashers are going to come out. Quit whining......................you ask for it.

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

and just who started this Bledsoe thread. :rolleyes: You put up a thread like this of course the Bledsoe bashers are going to come out. Quit whining......................you ask for it.

did you read any of this thread? You're way off!

Novacane
03-23-2004, 02:30 PM

did you read any of this thread? You're way off!

I read the entire thing. Why did you even start a thread about Bledsoe if you don't want to hear him being ripped.

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

i came in w/ a comment about drew because people are bashing doug johnson left and right..

if your bashing doug johnson.. what does that say about drew bledsoe.. because drew threw less tds and the same amount of Turnovers.. that is a valid point..

i was trying to get people to make a point.. how do you dog a young guy like johnson.. and then say you want bledsoe as our qb?

Fine, you were trying to make a point, but there is a big differance between Doug Johnson and Drew Bledsoe! Now I'm going to get called a Drew supporter! but Drew was a number 1 over all, he's brought his teams to the playoffs, he's brought one of his teams to the Superbowl, he won another championship game (save the stats, I know he didn't play well). Doug Johnson hasn't won anything!

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 02:32 PM
You missed the entire lead up, you missed the entire reason for the thread, I don't have time to rehash it. Just understand that you are way off on this one fairway. My point is that only 3 people on the entire board think that Drew is a superstar QB! THAT'S IT!

Novacane
03-23-2004, 02:35 PM
My point is that only 3 people on the entire board think that Drew is a superstar QB! THAT'S IT!

saviorbledsoe and his two aliases.

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 02:56 PM
Probably !

Tatonka
03-23-2004, 03:09 PM
Fine, you were trying to make a point, but there is a big differance between Doug Johnson and Drew Bledsoe! Now I'm going to get called a Drew supporter! but Drew was a number 1 over all, he's brought his teams to the playoffs, he's brought one of his teams to the Superbowl, he won another championship game (save the stats, I know he didn't play well). Doug Johnson hasn't won anything!

1 - i dont give a crap where he was picked.. totally irrelivant... so was tim coach and ryan leaf (2nd or 3rd pick)...
2 - he got his teams to the playoffs three times in 11 years.. or they got him there? 96-97 were his only good seasons.. and his playoff games are great.. 6 games in the playoffs.. and only one of those did he have more tds than turnovers.. that inspires confidence..
3 - curtis martin and defense got him to the superbowl.. not drew.. and then he proceeded to be even more pathetic in the sb..
4- tom brady was nice enough to get drew a ring...

i really dont care about drews past.. we shouldnt be paying for past performance.. especially over 7 years ago.. he sucked for the last 26 games in buffalo.. he should get paid like he sucked for almost 2 full seasons..

how is it so hard to admit that? why is it so hard to say that he does not deserve to get paid what he gets paid and that he is is not a winner?

Dozerdog
03-23-2004, 03:11 PM
Here's my two cents....

When people chime in with opinions- but get so focused and bent- they lose all objectivity.

If it's it's all Bledsoe's fault, TD's, George Bush, Kerry- whomever or whatever the subject is- then they begin to lose credibility in my eyes. It's one thing to chronical someone's career- but when they start to blatantly write off all other mitigating factors then I begin to start tuning out.

If they are not objective then I think they are not credible. When someone loses credibility on one subject.. then i question their credibility on other subjects.

It isn't just bashing players either. People lose objectivity when praising players (Like Ruben Brown = best player of all time....ect...) then the same thing happens.

Dozerdog
03-23-2004, 03:16 PM
how is it so hard to admit that? why is it so hard to say that he does not deserve to get paid what he gets paid and that he is is not a winner?

Well- if you want to take the pollyana simplistic route-

No- Bledsoe's performance did not equate to his pay. Too bad the NFL is not a "Pay as you play" league. You sign deals in advance and then the players play.

There are a miniscule amount of players out there paid in perfect proportion to their play.

The Marc Bulgers and Tom Bradys of the world will play in pro bowls and Super Bowls earning $300,000. Kurt Warner is a perfect example. World's greatest quarterback made ythe league bare minimum. Now he's the highest paid bench warmer in history.

Patrick76777
03-23-2004, 03:19 PM

1 - i dont give a crap where he was picked.. totally irrelivant... so was tim coach and ryan leaf (2nd or 3rd pick)...
2 - he got his teams to the playoffs three times in 11 years.. or they got him there? 96-97 were his only good seasons.. and his playoff games are great.. 6 games in the playoffs.. and only one of those did he have more tds than turnovers.. that inspires confidence..
3 - curtis martin and defense got him to the superbowl.. not drew.. and then he proceeded to be even more pathetic in the sb..
4- tom brady was nice enough to get drew a ring...

i really dont care about drews past.. we shouldnt be paying for past performance.. especially over 7 years ago.. he sucked for the last 26 games in buffalo.. he should get paid like he sucked for almost 2 full seasons..

That was just a throw in on my part! I'm not doing this!

justasportsfan
03-23-2004, 03:24 PM

i was trying to get people to make a point.. how do you dog a young guy like johnson.. and then say you want bledsoe as our qb? siging a scrub because we have a scrub isn't the answer either.

The_Philster
03-23-2004, 03:47 PM
:bf1: Dozer...on both your posts.