PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo!!!

northernbillfan
03-23-2004, 01:52 PM
After getting points in 16 of their last 17 games and currently on a 5 gaqme winning streak, the Edmonton Oilers find themselves in 8th place in the west tied with Nashville with 82 points.

The Oil have a tough sked ahead facing Dallas and LA later this week, and Dallas again next week with games against Phoenix and Vancouver to round out the season.

BTW, I love Churchie.

Ebenezer
03-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
After getting points in 16 of their last 17 games and currently on a 5 gaqme winning streak, the Edmonton Oilers find themselves in 8th place in the west tied with Nashville with 82 points.

The Oil have a tough sked ahead facing Dallas and LA later this week, and Dallas again next week with games against Phoenix and Vancouver to round out the season.

BTW, I love Churchie.

the Sabres need an injection of that...

mchurchfie
03-23-2004, 02:41 PM
I tried, didn't work for them Eb:idunno:....they just lived up to what I said:( BTW, the Oilers are the worst team I have ever seen and even if they make the Playoffs they will do lousy.:nbf::D

Ebenezer
03-23-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
I tried, didn't work for them Eb

The problem with the Sabres is not how they are playing now...it is that nothing was done in December when they played like they belonged in the ECHL...my point all along has been that the fate of the Sabres has been dependent on what the Isles do...and they have played well consistently.

BironsGirl43
03-23-2004, 03:00 PM
It would be amazing if all 6 Canadian teams made the playoffs! Go Oil!

mchurchfie
03-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
...my point all along has been that the fate of the Sabres has been dependent on what the Isles do...and they have played well consistently.
Very prohetic indeed...starting with when they gave us Regier as our GM, then trading Twiddly Dee and Twiddly Dumb for our Captain Peca, and continuing with them beating us out for the final spot.:cynic:

Myers57
03-24-2004, 07:25 AM
oilerszone.com?

lol, i'm just kidding, good luck to the Oilers and I hope they get further than the Stars in the playoffs this year...

qcsabresfan84
03-24-2004, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I've always cheered for the Oilers to beat the stars since it seems like they meet in the playoffs every year.

northernbillfan
03-24-2004, 02:23 PM
If the team manages to stay in 8th or higher, we can get as high as 6th, they won't face the Stars in the first round which will be a huge relief. It looks like it's either gonna be Col or Det.