PDA

View Full Version : Fin News: Gadsen OUT for season?!?!??!

Michael82
10-16-2002, 08:28 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/1016/1446935.html

Dolphins receiver Oronde Gadsden might miss the rest of the season after spraining his left wrist last weekend against the Broncos. He was listed as questionable for Sunday's game against Buffalo.

Miami's other starting receiver, Chris Chambers, has a concussion and also was listed as questionable Wednesday. As it is, the Dolphins will be forced to turn to a backup at quarterback, where Ray Lucas will replace Jay Fiedler, who has a broken thumb.

Dedric Ward and James McKnight would start for Gadsden and Chambers.

Novacane
10-16-2002, 08:33 PM
A sprained wrist puts him out for the season? There must be more to it than that.

Buffarama
10-16-2002, 08:33 PM
That's what I heard earlier, he could miss the whole year. I can't believe they will let Chambers play this week.

casdhf
10-16-2002, 08:34 PM
Who does that leave as #3 WR? It better be someone Watson can cover

Novacane
10-16-2002, 08:40 PM
His name is Robert Baker. He has never played in an NFL game and over at Finheaven they are talking like he's gonna be the star of the game.

Buffarama
10-16-2002, 09:01 PM
It's time for GW and Jerry to stop being so anal, and make a special game plan for every team, instead of being the "feared defense that the offense has to react to".
I agree with the concept, of making the offense adjust to the defense, the problem is, their scheme isn't making anyone fear or adjust.